Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree the issue of robbing defence by moving Howard up forward.

Westhoff would have to drop into CHB or liernert.

I’d hate to see Howard back into the ruck though as I feel this is what has destroyed Dixon’s kicking. The leaping changes the muscles size and tension, changing the feel of the kicking action.

What happens to Ryder?

Ken to have minimal changes ‘let the boys win one back’.....

There's something to that.
No loss is acceptable to one side.
It's absolutely BS to think you can win a game with your 2 most important players gone and unable to rotate your mids off the bench for a half. They did fight it out. Changes to a couple max and we need a ruckman.

We played so bad I think it’s an outlier performance!

GWS would have learnt nothing and wouldn’t be expecting that team to rock up.

A bit of protection from the umps would be nice this week

Frampton
Lienert
Trengove
Farrel
Pittard
possibly even Johsnon

Should all come in.

Need to send a message that that effort was completely un-aceptable.

Wont happen though.
Six changes against a good side is not gonna happen I agree with the message you wanna send but it'll be 3 tops.

I’d Ruck Dixon and find another Forward. Shame Marshall hurt himself.

Dixonnin Ruck May discover some form, he dropped and fumbled everything coming his way bar two marks he almost ran underneath.

The Marshall injury is very disapointing.
We don't have the cattle for wholesale changes. Injuries to be replaced by whoever we have that owns a pair of boots.

I’d Ruck Dixon and find another Forward. Shame Marshall hurt himself.

Dixonnin Ruck May discover some form, he dropped and fumbled everything coming his way bar two marks he almost ran underneath.
Frampton and rotate him and Charlie forward after stints in the ruck.. I doubt we have balls to try.

Thomas has to be omitted after that performance, no?

Probably won't be. Not many options available at the moment, especially if Robbie doesn't get up.

Hell, even Amon might survive the chop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we finally say goodbye to boak? Pathetic as a half forward and his kicking skills are something similar to an under 8s player.

Has his moments again and again for the captain goal or to make a difference but is just embarrassing to watch.

Make a true captains call and step aside from the team all together

According to AFL Player Ratings, Boak was our BOG yesterday. Try again.

Gray will play I reckon
Even if he does don’t think three is enough.

Frampton must play.
Trengove shouldn’t have been dropped in the first place.
Farrel and Lienert should come in and Lienert should play Midfeild not Defence.

At a minimum we should make 4 changes. Add in Johnson if Gray goes out.

Ryder out inj.
Thomas out.
Ebert out because he can’t kick (Boak would go out as well if he wasn’t captain and Atley was fit)

Haha, there's not a hope in hell Ken'll play Frampton, Dix'll go into the ruck with The Hoff pinch-hitting and we'll cobble together an even more makeshift forward line than usual, carn...

2e2sj7.gif

I think that's right. But all else equal, a 13 disposal (31% efficiency) 0.0 game is an immediate demotion.

The Gray concussion probably saves him. We have literally no other deep forward options (AJ and Farrell are more flankers). But if he has another quiet one next weekend, he'll be the obvious choice to go out for Gray the week after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back