Preview Changes vs. Richmond Tigers R13

How many CBAs for Rachele this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rachele is soft as butter and thankfully there's a perfect role to try him in which he could very well shine in - HBF. Nothing to lose, plenty of cheap touches to get like a Dacios, Sheezel type and can use his foot skills moving it up the field.

Might be worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out: Dawson (Inj), Tex (inj), RoB (needs an oil can), Smith (just embarrasses himself and the club by putting his hand up right now).
In: Dowling, Curtin, Strachan, Hamill (was he the travelling emergency? didn't play SNAFL?).

Laird to back pocket, Schoey to sub (he was unsighted), Berry into the starting line-up. Hamill should be played on the wing, with Jones to HBF too I think.

Nicks has been gifted by the God of poo coaching an amazing draw that continues to cover over the huge cracks and allow him to play his mates;

When the pressure was right on after 4 straight losses we grind out a win against Carlton followed up by a loss to Essendon- we then smash North “playing the brand we want to”
We then smash Port who have the wobbles with us

Play poorly against Brisbane for a draw play badly against Collingwood but come back to lose, then again smash WC “that’s more us, that’s our brand”

To then again be shown where we really are by a developing side in Hawthorn - infact the scoreboard flatters us immensely we were dog poo.

We need to develop our younger guys to see if they warrant a spot on the list. Curtin,Dowling,Taylor all need games . Strachan must be the nicest guy in the world to put up with watching ROB stink it and be named emergency as his reward “thank you sir can I have some more”

Nicks has done his job of bonding the club back together after the scarey years time to move on.

Rachele is soft as butter and thankfully there's a perfect role to try him in which he could very well shine in - HBF. Nothing to lose, plenty of cheap touches to get like a Dacios, Sheezel type and can use his foot skills moving it up the field.
Rach is just a young player still getting his head around it all..

3 years into Rozee’s career many, even powa supporters, were saying exactly the same thing about him..

Now Rozee would be our number 1 mid by a country mile if ge was on our list..

Last edited:
Out:-

Borlase - unlucky as he’s playing solid football but we don’t need him, Butts and Keane together for this game.

Walker - HE’S NOT FIT!!!! REST HIM UNTIL HE IS!!!

Smith - playing poorly all year besides a few moments here and there.

Murphy - doesn’t offer enough for me as either the high HF or the extra stoppage mid.

In:-

Curtin - play him to his strengths and give him a license to attack and create, ideally as a wing and rotate to HB as needed.

Dowling - his SANFL form has to be rewarded.

Hamill/Ryan - we need a small defender, Hamill was unlucky to be dropped IMO, but I’d love them to pick Ryan (but there’s no way they’ll pick 2 debutants and Curtin in 1 week)

T Murray - allows us to keep our preferred structure and hopefully allows
Fog a smaller opponent to take advantage of.

FB: Hamill. Butts. Michaelanney
HB:- Hinge. Keane. Laird
C:- Sholl. Dawson. Curtin
1R:- O’Brien. Soligo. Rachelle
HF:- Keays. Fogarty. Dowling
FF:- Schoenberg. Murray. Cook

Int:- Nankervis. Crouch. Burgess. Jones
Sub:- Berry

N Murray to have a couple more games before coming back in the side.

Drop Rachele.

Needs a reality check.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Play him as a full.time mid and let's see what happens. His confidence is shot and the way he are playing him and the messages he is being given is further sapping his confidence.

Go back and watch his first season compared to the player he is now, completely different.

Gone is the flair, dash and speed. The goal kicking is no where near as good either.

We have no idea how to build confidence in young talented types who are ego driven and confidence players.

It's eerily similar to what happened with Jones.

They need to stop the rot now and rebuild his confidence as a priority.

Stop telling him what he can't do and start celebrating what he can. Build this back up and then work on those other aspects.

Even if he's no better, ROB can't be allowed to continue playing at his lowest level. But Nix is a massive coward at selection and mathematically, we can still make the 8.
Yep, we're at the "finals are mathematically possible" stage now.

No more kids until that light is finally extinguished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rach is just a young player still getting his head around it all..

3 years into Rozee’s career many, even powa supporters, were saying exactly the same thing about him..

Now Rozee would be our number 1 mid by a country mile if ge was on our list..
Country mile? Dawson>Rankine=Rozee (I think Rankine will pass both him and Dawson in a few years)>Soligo.

Play him as a full.time mid and let's see what happens. His confidence is shot and the way he are playing him and the messages he is being given is further sapping his confidence.

Go back and watch his first season compared to the player he is now, completely different.

Gone is the flair, dash and speed. The goal kicking is no where near as good either.

We have no idea how to build confidence in young talented types who are ego driven and confidence players.

It's eerily similar to what happened with Jones.

They need to stop the rot now and rebuild his confidence as a priority.

Stop telling him what he can't do and start celebrating what he can. Build this back up and then work on those other aspects.
What tripe !!

Rachele came in with a swagger, that coincided with ego building draft year hype .....go watch his U18 highlights, if you call them that

Given we have NO IDEA how to build confidence & develop players ....how do you explain:

Michalanney .....2nd year, going from strength to strength
Nankervis .....see above
N.Murray ......has he regressed since joining the Club ?
Soligo .....gone backwards, or growing game by game ?

It's apparently the go to blame the Club and Coaches for everything .....but you know what, most of the time it's on the player himself

Rachele, is supposed to have power & speed .....yet, currently he's not busting tackles, not using his speed ....devoid of confidence, yes .....he has to work harder ....not get patted on the head, and continue to have smoke blown up his ******** ......our injuries "may" be his saviour in not getting dropped next week

Geesus ....and you want to play him midfield ....that was tried yesterday, and he was a lazy failure ....brought back memories of Newchurch

What tripe !!

Rachele came in with a swagger, that coincided with ego building draft year hype .....go watch his U18 highlights, if you call them that

Given we have NO IDEA how to build confidence & develop players ....how do you explain:

Michalanney .....2nd year, going from strength to strength
Nankervis .....see above
N.Murray ......has he regressed since joining the Club ?
Soligo .....gone backwards, or growing game by game ?

It's apparently the go to blame the Club and Coaches for everything .....but you know what, most of the time it's on the player himself

Rachele, is supposed to have power & speed .....yet, currently he's not busting tackles, not using his speed ....devoid of confidence, yes .....he has to work harder ....not get patted on the head, and continue to have smoke blown up his ******** ......our injuries "may" be his saviour in not getting dropped next week

Geesus ....and you want to play him midfield ....that was tried yesterday, and he was a lazy failure ....brought back memories of Newchurch
I will need to see his heat map to see if Nicks really played him there given Nicks said he would be playing midfield last week but didn't and only attended CBA (he probably did since Dawson was hamper by something).

I will need to see his heat map to see if Nicks really played him there given Nicks said he would be playing midfield last week but didn't and only attended CBA (he probably did since Dawson was hamper by something).
Man, I wonder sometimes if people actually watch the games .....too much barracking, or viewing from the bottom of a beer glass

I mean, even the commentators discussed Rachele in the midfield

Man, I wonder sometimes if people actually watch the games .....too much barracking, or viewing from the bottom of a beer glass

I mean, even the commentators discussed Rachele in the midfield
I mean, Nicks said he would play Rachele in the midfield last week but it seems like he was only attended 50% of the CBA and didn't play in the midfield. So now you take notice of commentators discussion but disregard their comment of the shit game plan at the start of the game that saw us 5 goals down.....

I mean, Nicks said he would play Rachele in the midfield last week but it seems like he was only attended 50% of the CBA and didn't play in the midfield. So now you take notice of commentators discussion but disregard their comment of the shit game plan at the start of the game that saw us 5 goals down.....
Was Scotts gameplan bad against GCS, resulting in his biggest loss as a Coach ....or do the players take responsibility for failing to adhere, or an inability to undertake .....injuries / young players often fail to stick to gameplans

Nah, never seen a gameplan compensate for poor players

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs. Richmond Tigers R13

Back