Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I say Hampton is culled at the last minute
He deserves a go though, he's been solid in our god awful SANFL side and this way If we're gonna cut him he might play well in the hopes other clubs are watching and pick him up as a delisted free agent, he's be a walk up start at Brisbane, Stkilda and Carlton

r15team_square.jpg
Actually a good side. No excuses now.

Either this is the start of a very wonderful turnaround or a real sign we’re stuffed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either this is the start of a very wonderful turnaround or a real sign we’re stuffed
Perhaps we become the Sydney of last year, but instead of Geelong in a semi we get Port and roll them.

I actually think some fans would be pissed if we went on a winning run and made a pre lim only to lose it. Some fans have spent our draft picks already.

A better side yeah! Still got Lynch, Gov, Betts Crouch and Smith out who are all high quality. Feels like a strong side but really isn't quite near it. Lynch in would have been great.

Perhaps we become the Sydney of last year, but instead of Geelong in a semi we get Port and roll them.

I actually think some fans would be pissed if we went on a winning run and made a pre lim only to lose it. Some fans have spent our draft picks already.
I got a Gold Membership. I wont be unhappy either way

#valueformoney

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back