Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't. They've actually been fairly competitive thou few times I've switched them on. They just don't have the players to go with the top sides for a whole game
Collingwood will be too strong.

I’m just joking, because every team turns on against us

Tigs have no Nank, so DC will be rucking against the lanky giraffe known as Samson Ryan.

Two of the Tigs mids in Hopper and Prestia could get a soft tissue injury at any moment

Their defence is cooked, Short, Vlaustin and Broad have been well down on form.

Should get it done…. (Please)

Thats not true, given it always comes from the bench, and per friday's article.

"The substitute will be selected from the extended bench and named 60 minutes prior to the first bounce."
Happy to back my source.

The talk of people not going next week if we lose?!? For a Saturday night special, home game against the Blues with Pendles' 400th and some massive pride on the line?

I would not be surprised if it's one of the biggest H&A crowds for these two teams with the season the way it is. No bloody way I'm going to miss this.

The talk of people not going next week if we lose?!? For a Saturday night special, home game against the Blues with Pendles' 400th and some massive pride on the line?

I would not be surprised if it's one of the biggest H&A crowds for these two teams with the season the way it is. No bloody way I'm going to miss this.
nothing will stop me going next week to honor the GOAT.

I was there for game #1 and I intend to be there for game #400.

and regardless of the result, I'll stick around to clap him off.

Tigs have no Nank, so DC will be rucking against the lanky giraffe known as Samson Ryan.

Two of the Tigs mids in Hopper and Prestia could get a soft tissue injury at any moment

Their defence is cooked, Short, Vlaustin and Broad have been well down on form.

Should get it done…. (Please)
Ryan’s actually pretty good prospect

He’s competitive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing will stop me going next week to honor the GOAT.

I was there for game #1 and I intend to be there for game #400.

and regardless of the result, I'll stick around to clap him off.
Yeah same. I was there for Pendles first game too. Seems like only yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back