List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I’d much rather take the kids available at that pick in this draft than take Baker.
I am with you on not wanting to give much for Baker but knowing the club, we usually only pitch to a player hard when we are keen to get them and we usually get them

I live rent free in Miguel’s head, chest and groin. The head wasn’t enough room for me
Don't flatter yourself. You just dribble 💩and at times it is gushing 💩.

For someone with a background as a day trader, I for one would prefer to hear about your spot trading and leave the discussions about negotiation tactics and strategic fit to others,

Honestly glad he's wants to go to freo, second least favourite player behind Green. Bring in someone who's not a sniper. He will enjoy the culture over there way better anyway.

For someone with a background as a day trader, I for one would prefer to hear about your spot trading and leave the discussions about negotiation tactics and strategic fit to others,
You wouldn't generally day trade spot, you'd do futures ;)

With Richmond possibly about to get a boatload of picks, what would our future first be worth to them A probable top 4 pick. I assume they might something like 9/10 and 17 for Bolton and 13 for Rioli. Would 9/10 and 13 get it done?

This would also give us the option, if Harley hasn't signed a contract extension, of asking for their first and our first back for him. I'm not in the Harley is going to leave camp but it would give us some options so we don't have to go into the last year of his contract.

Definerly rent free in Asterixs groin.

Did lol at spot trading call though. How amateur do you think I am :D

Are we still coming for steely green in addition to baker and graham?

I will say one thing, topping up the middle age gap on our list by giving up R2 currency in what is considered to be a deep draft for the middling talent of the wooden spooners is a bold strategy, let’s see how it plays out for us.

Are we still coming for steely green in addition to baker and graham?

I will say one thing, topping up the middle age gap on our list by giving up R2 currency in what is considered to be a deep draft for the middling talent of the wooden spooners is a bold strategy, let’s see how it plays out for us cotton.
He signed on already. Less then zero chance on Steely Green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be banning anyone who includes Denver Grainger-Barrass in any trade scenario

He’s going to be delisted by Hawthorn so if, and it’s a very very big if, we want him then we can snap him up as a DFA or look at him as a train on for a SSP spot should we leave one open

Or we could offer him a WAFL contract for the Beagles which seems to be his level

Consider any talk of day trading etc added to the list of topics that will get you day banned from this thread

I don't know why people are so upset about Baker.

He's in the age bracket we need.
He's mostly plays in a position where our depth is... Witherden and Rotham.
Or can go forward and kick goals.
And he has great leadership qualities.

And likely costs a second rounder. Tigers board seems to think they'll probably end up with 23. If we can get a late pick back as well, I say we do it.

And likely costs a second rounder. Tigers board seems to think they'll probably end up with 23. If we can get a late pick back as well, I say we do it.

Think we'd all take him for a second or f2, it's the first rounder talk that is scary.

I can live with that. I fear we give up more :(

Think we'd all take him for a second or f2, it's the first rounder talk that is scary.
Happy with trading a F2 and get back one of the R3 picks in this year's draft. They cannot give us back our R3 but can return their own (early 40's) and Freo's (late 40's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back