Review Dees v Freo (the Joe Dirts of Perf): Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon the question but, has Tim Lamb been our recruitment/list management since 21? Where's Jason Taylor been ?

I think he's been our list manager since 2020 or 2019? JT looks after the draft. I'm assuming all decisions have to go through Lamb. JT you'd have to say has done a pretty good job with what he's had.

Yeah not much to like about a physically underdone oliver.
What made him so hard to play on earlier in his career, his attack on the contested footy and ability to break away from a contest and actually kick the ball with intention is a distant memory.
My point being his potention value (if any! We had for Him) is quickly evaporating.
And dropping him back to the ressies would only damage that further. Not a great position. He hurts us in or out.

Pardon the question but, has Tim Lamb been our recruitment/list management since 21? Where's Jason Taylor been ?
Jason Taylor and Tim Lamb have completely different roles to one another.

Jason Taylor is the AFL national recruiting manager. His role is to specifically travel around the country and scout up and coming under 18's players for each draft. His role is pretty simple, recruit the best young best talent out there come draft time.

Tim Lamb is the list manager for the club. he has a number of roles including identifying and assess the deficiency and holes on the list, manage player contract negotiations in line with player management and footy department, target opposition players who are out of contract that would fit a need on our list.

This is usually all done through player management which Tim Lamprpretty much takes care of.

I didn't watch the presser again, but I have to assume it was filled with softball questions and answers about that "not being the football we want to play"

Did any journo ask why we didn't select a ruck?

I didn't watch the presser again, but I have to assume it was filled with softball questions and answers about that "not being the football we want to play"

Did any journo ask why we didn't select a ruck?
was asked about Fullarton and said he cant win hitouts in the VFL so what hope has he got vs Darcy and Jackson, lol.

And dropping him back to the ressies would only damage that further. Not a great position. He hurts us in or out.
Simple, tell him to take the rest of the year off. Pointless him being out there right now, complete waste of time. Tell him to go for a holiday somewhere, think about what he wants to do next year, if he wants to be here set him up for an earlier preseason start than everyone else since he took so much time off last year with his shit behaviour. If he wants out, that's fine too, more than happy to move on from him for whatever we can get or have to give up.

Last edited:
Not enough credit given to Freo's midfield as bad as we played today, Serong, Brayshaw and Young are ****ing good. All bring a bit of a different skill set to the table. Great to see them work off and for each other, a proper midfield group who runs both ways and can work inside and outside, unlike our frauds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kossie with 6 disposals the **** happened there.
Can Go missing in pressure games + the coaches have been rotating him through the middle less lately since he's been in form and decided to leave him in a forward line today the pill was barely getting too

Midway through the second qtr

MeLbOuRnE are back 😂
Hook this to my veins. Pathetic team, Oliver is a liability fat campaigner was benched to start the second quarter after walking for most of the first.

We are cooked.
Dunno if it's the Oliver drama, the boredom of the game plan, satisfaction of a small club winning a flag or a combination of all but you cant tell me Goody still has these players working for him.

We are cooked.
Dunno if it's the Oliver drama, the boredom of the game plan, satisfaction of a small club winning a flag or a combination of all but you cant tell me Goody still has these players working for him.
Listen to your heart, you know you want to blame it on Oliver

Listen to your heart, you know you want to blame it on Oliver
Fatty ruined the kulture, rest of his teammates were hurting after another straight sets exit and he went on a bender, turned up fat and got a pay raise.

Fatty ruined the kulture, rest of his teammates were hurting after another straight sets exit and he went on a bender, turned up fat and got a pay raise.
And then Goody coddled him, gifting him games instead of holding him to the same standard as everyone else, the rest of the group lost respect for the coach and dont play hard for him anymore.

And then Goody coddled him, gifting him games instead of holding him to the same standard as everyone else, the rest of the group lost respect for the coach and dont play hard for him anymore.
Remember how ****ing cringey it was when he got a round of applause in the dogs game 😂 yeah let's cheer the bloke who let him and his teammates down 2 years in a row.

😂 this is genuinely amazing. Wait for our dumb campaigner footballers to bomb it long cause contest and defence is the Melbourne way, win it back in the air and explode forward while our numbers try and press up.

Any people here who are fans of the Melbourne way wanna admit they were wrong? Probably won't see it 😕

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Freo (the Joe Dirts of Perf): Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back