Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a travesty they have that flag
On what basis? They only lost four games for the season, finished top, and won their three finals by a combined 190 points.

I accept they have proved to be far from a dynasty team. But they were clearly the best team of that season, no matter how mediocre the opposition might have been at the time.

On what basis? They only lost four games for the season, finished top, and won their three finals by a combined 190 points.

I accept they have proved to be far from a dynasty team. But they were clearly the best team of that season, no matter how mediocre the opposition might have been at the time.

The basis that I can't stand them.

Plus the dogs were up at 3qtr time and should have taken it.

The basis that I can't stand them.

Plus the dogs were up at 3qtr time and should have taken it.
Fair enough that you can't stand them. But the Dees were up by four goals at the last change and ultimately won by 74 points. So the idea that the Dogs should have won is surely nothing more than wishful thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a travesty they have that flag
That's a little tough. Like us in 2022, they found the right game plan with the players committed and reaped the ultimate reward.
Ironically, the come from behind win against us gave them massive self-belief in the final H&A round. Like the Hawks in 2014 in the penultimate round. We're philanthropists.

So if Sydney pull their finger out and find form again...this will be the end of Pies back to back campaign correct?

Think a lot of people might be Bloods fans tonight.

Tonight’s game is pretty intriguing. I normally hate watching games at the SCG. The camera angle is shit and the ground is small. It looks so confined and compacted.
But I’ll definitely be watching tonight.

Surely Sydney hit back hard. They have to. Collingwood also have to win to make finals.
Big game.

So if Sydney pull their finger out and find form again...this will be the end of Pies back to back campaign correct?

Think a lot of people might be Bloods fans tonight.

WE win and
Pies win probably advantage us more.
GWS to beat Brisvegas
Melbs to beat Port

We go to second on % baby!
Or third if we don't thrash the purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back