Post-Hawthorn Win; Merged Threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Please read.

I really hope Gumby hits his potential, not just for our club's sake, but for Hurley's as well. I want our spine to be...

Neagle
Gumbleton
Watson
Hooker
Pears

and give Hurls a utility role. Now you might argue that might hinder his ability to develop if you throw him around a bit, but in my opinion, he's come to us as a very complete footballer and just needs experience (especially defending).

Could be a Pavlich for us. Play him whereever we need a tall guy the most. Expect Pav can run and that's something Hurls can still work on.

The future is soooooooooooooo bright.

Scarey in fact! :eek:

Re: Please read.

Hurley should stay at CHF - It's laughable that people still list Gumby @ CHF despite how obvious it is that Hurley will be come a star CHF.

Gumby to CHB - end of story.

Re: Red & Black > Piss & Poo

Some of you Hawthorn fans baffle me. When Richie Vandenberg used to act like a thug both on and off the ball you all applauded his toughness and said he lead by example, but when another captain imposes himself on the game in a contest which up until this year would have been perfectly legal and you all call him a dog and call for his head.

Re: does lloyd have grounds for legal action

Don't think Lloyd would bother with a lawsuit, but I find it amazing that a Hawthorn player would dare mention the word sniper out loud given they have a Jordan Lewis is their team, the man who's tried to forge a reputation as a hard man built purely on sniping.

Re: Paul Hamilton

Just read it. You are a good man Paul Hamilton. Campbell Brown on the other hand....I look forward to us playing you again next year, see how tough you are after the big threats you have made.

He had a whole half of football to make good his threats - weak as dishwater Campbell Brown!!!! Just wait till next year................lol!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Red & Black > Piss & Poo

Sweet Jesus, I cant believe how fragile you Hawthorn supporters are.
lets get a few things straight:

• This is Essendon Vs. Hawthorn a rivarly that was etched in blood from 1983 to now.
  • One of the keys to your success has been your 'unsociable' football style.
  • You all cried foul last week when Buddys hit Cousins
FFS, I am delighted that Lloyd knocked out Sewell. I am delighted it sparked us to run all over you, so much for Hawthorns pride and passion you folded like a cheap suite you weak *****. Suck my line in the sand.... and enoy your holidy, I am drunk on the promise of september.

Re: Paul Hamilton

Campbell Brown is a muppet. He had the whole 2nd half to do what ever he was threatening Lloyd with. However, the so called tough fairy that he is, never went close to the action went missing, and slapped monfries.

Chance Bateman did the most disgusting act on the field yesterday, his attempt to murder Lloyd, was more malicious and cowardly than Lloyd's attack on the footy.

Hawthorn are a bunch of sooks that have made excuses all year, and yesterday was a culmination of it all. If i was a salesman for kleenex, I would be headed to the eastern suburbs from Kew to Rowville this week!

Re: Stanton ~ Almost a Hawthorn Match Winner..

As an outsider looking in (please note i dont mind you guys so it's not a troll), Stanton is terrible!!!

I was at the saints game and he was shocking that night.... turnover after turnover!

Yesterday was no better.

Atkinson and Hurley..... Now they are your future!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Post-Hawthorn Win; Merged Threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back