Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Keays in trouble for his tackle on Caldwell? He'll cop some from Christian, then it'll be up to us to appeal at the tribunal and then appeals board.

In: Borlase, Worrell, Tex, Curtin, Ryan, Jones, Cook (into 22), Hamill*
Out: Murray, Butts, Dawson (inj.), Keays (susp.) Smith, Himmelberg, Murphy*

Murphy out for Hamill if Hamill's ready to go.

EDIT: Forgot Dawson

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Murray (knee), Butts (foot), Dawson (concussion), Keays (suspended), Murphy, Smith, Himmelberg, Cook (sub)

In: Worrell, Borlase, Curtin, Ryan, Cook, Walker, Hamill, Jones (sub)

HB Michalanney - Borlase - Worrell
B Hamill - Keane - Hinge

R O'Brien - Berry - Soligo
C Sholl - Laird - Nankervis

HF Taylor - Fogarty - Rachele
F Cook - Thilthorpe - Walker

I Bond - Curtin - Ryan - Dowling
S Smith

7 changes to a winning side :cool:

Last edited:
Keays in trouble for his tackle on Caldwell? He'll cop some from Christian, then it'll be up to us to appeal at the tribunal and then appeals board.

Worrell, Borlase, Curtin and Tex in
Murray and Butts out injured, and possibly Keays suspended. Smith dropped

Smith and Murphy should be dropped (again), but I doubt with some forced changes that they will.
Keays mentioned after the game that Caldwell was just winded and he didn't seem too concerned. He probably checked up on him after the game to know that.

Dawson in concussion protocols, so he's an out.

I'm gonna guess that gets Chayce Jones in.

I don’t think Worrell comes straight back in to the AFL side. One in the SANFL for mine. Too valuable an asset. Too long out.

Dawson is officially out with concussion.

Butts and Murray obviously both gone. Everything crossed for Murray to be anything other than an ACL tear.

Out:
Murray, Butts, Dawson, Smith, Himmelberg

In:
Curtin, Borlase, Walker, Ryan, Jones (plus Cook into the 22)

Sub:
Jones

Edit: if Keays gets suspended, Jones comes into the 22, and Schoenberg slots into the sub role

We simply cannot persist with Brodie Smith. Come on. His performance over the past fortnight has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Murphy would be extremely lucky to survive, but he will because there’s so many other forced outs (plus Himmelberg out for Walker being so obvious).

Despite struggling earlier ROB's last quarter was excellent. As if they're going to drop him. Similar game pattern to that of Rachele. Why isn't he on your "hit" list?
Because my post was about experienced players and it being overrated.
I’m not in the business of dropping a player who kicks 3 goals either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back