Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Always feels like one step forward, one step back

Can have a great, underdog win with young players starring just a week ago

And following that positive, the club cannot kick itself in the balls quick enough
Has always felt like this under Nicks

• Debuts Curtin in a showdown, then proceed to sub him off at half time when he was looking solid.
  • Didnt rush Murphy back in after injury, proceeds to pick him every week since his one game in the SANFL
  • Finally drops a cooked Smith after a string of awful games, brings him back after one decent performance and claims hes a huge part of our future.
  • Debuts Taylor, makes him the sub.
  • Puts Laird to half back, proceeds to move him back to the midfield after a quarter.

• Debuts Curtin in a showdown, then proceed to sub him off at half time when he was looking solid.
  • Didnt rush Murphy back in after injury, proceeds to pick him every week since his one game in the SANFL
  • Finally drops a cooked Smith after a string of awful games, brings him back after one decent performance and claims hes a huge part of our future.
  • Puts Laird to half back, proceeds to move him back to the midfield after a quarter.
I'm guessing McHenry is next.

You want us to loss right?
Spongebob Caveman GIF

Backs in curtin for his 2nd game, does him no favors by playing him back, subs him, not seen since.

Crouch will get 40 touches in the SANFL and come back in next week. Starting centre bounce against Geelong will be Laird, Crouch and Berry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dare question Mathew Nicks?!?!? Isn't there a reason why we are behind keyboards and not coaching at AFL level
I do not want people to stop commenting at all, I just think that some of the responses are disproportionate and extreme. You see how I did it? “A missed opportunity” and I “think we are way too tall”. See how there’s no personal attack or insult? It’s called adulting. Some folk should try it some time.

I do not want people to stop commenting at all, I just think that some of the responses are disproportionate and extreme. You see how I did it? “A missed opportunity” and I “think we are way too tall”. See how there’s no personal attack or insult? It’s called adulting. Some folk should try it some time.
Adulting sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back