Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not want people to stop commenting at all, I just think that some of the responses are disproportionate and extreme. You see how I did it? “A missed opportunity” and I “think we are way too tall”. See how there’s no personal attack or insult? It’s called adulting. Some folk should try it some time.

You attack posters all the time, including in this thread.

"I don't want people to stop posting, I just want them to post my opinions" isn't really as generous as you might think.

I do not want people to stop commenting at all, I just think that some of the responses are disproportionate and extreme. You see how I did it? “A missed opportunity” and I “think we are way too tall”. See how there’s no personal attack or insult? It’s called adulting. Some folk should try it some time.
Hmm, seems you want people to stop commentating

Im not fed any ****ing thing. Just sick of the herd mentality in here. Nicks has made some monumental mistakes, never said he didnt. I’d prefer Buckley as coach going forward. But the way you lot carry on is ridiculous. You all think you know better, but the fact is, you don’t have a clue. You harp on every tiny little thing as if it’s the end of the world. Injuries happened, kids got played, kids do well so end up playing some more. Nicks made mistakes, learns from them and hopefully will be better in the future.
Look, just face it. THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON NICKS. They just signed him for two years! Unless we get flogged by 10+ goals every single week until the end of the season, Nicks will STILL be our coach next year. This carry on you all are bleating is useless. The team is there and there abouts. Not good enough to beat a rampant Lions team on their home turf, but only lose by less than two goals. This is NOT a sackable offence.

If Nicks continues to not develop the kids, then his head WILL be on the chopping block if we find ourselves in a similar position next year. He will only have himself to blame.

In the mean time, don’t waste your twisted knickers on something that just ain’t happening.

Where did I say stop commenting?
First post is you whining about us complaining when we don’t know better, hmm why post that if you’re happy for us to continue?

Second post “the carry on is bleating useless” “In the meantime don’t waste your twisted nickers”

Yeah both posts are consistent with you not trying to stop posters commentating.

In your posts you refer to Nicks making mistakes, get over it, Nicks has made selection errors, get over it. What do you do? Criticise selection!

Far out Jenny, clearly your hypocrisy couldn’t be more evident.

The message is the same though. You reckon that you know better than the highly paid professionals that we employ. You just need to trust them, if they weren't perfect, we wouldn't have employed them.

I get your frustration Jenny but I have no idea why you are on bigfooty if you don't want to hear counter points to the positive discussions and to be blunt bf is significantly more direct and toxic than any other platform and that's exactly why I'm here.

• FB is full of the happy clappers in full force, the customers the AFC love so dearly
  • Reddit used to be better but it's way over moderated but that will likely be much more aligned to how you want discussions to take place.

A reminder, we're 27 years without a flag and going on 7 years without a finals appearance. There is no defending this in any shape or form.

I never suggested you wanted people to stop commenting.

Was just pointing out the hypocrisy. You were defending Murphy's role because they are paid coaches and the keyboard warriors don't know anything.

You then criticize the same selectors for going in too tall despite being a keyboard warrior yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All set up for a late out and Curtin to sub, only to come on with 10 mins remaining and the game gone - would be typical Nicks.
Nah, he wasn't named because he needs midfield time... Nicks couldn't contradict himself again, surely???

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back