Autopsy Roast and toast vs West Coast and changes for Gold Coast round 17

Best vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We r already playing one too many young players cost us the win against Geelong Stack in for either MRJ or Clarke

Stack didn’t do anything in the 2s to get him into the team.

Roast: When the opposition gets momentum they score really heavily against us. Our inability to defend from the centre bounce is a concern and teams can pile on 5-6 goals against us in as many minutes when we lose control of The game

Toast: Our ball movement has been really good this year and we are quite exciting to watch. This time last season we got flogged by stkilda and scored just 2 goals In 120 minutes of football. We are moving the ball with much more purpose and precision and we can score goals in a number of different ways

Changes: In: Stack and Balta, Out: Gibcus and Castagna

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All/mostly comes down to a lack of midfield strength in that 3rd quarter. No defense is capable of stonewalling quickfire and repeat entries.
UntidyShallowAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif
This.

Completely down to lack of midfield pressure, along with a few howlers, rather than the defenders.

Anyone thinking that the ease at which the opposition move the ball into their forward line is purely the fault of the defence is smoking something much, much better than what I've got at the moment.

hHUBzttd_400x400.jpg

Sampson Ryan can’t develop quick enough cos Jeeze Soldo I dunno man

How can the guy mistime jumping at ruck contests and marks as often as he does

And just doesn't provide enough marks around the ground or forward

heard carlspoon want soldo

Will take a 35p W , wc are playing much better than first half year and will benefit us on the way home capable of upsets . Despite scoring well , we let thru More than the coaches would like with several unforced errors ,,,so plenty of room for improvement ,, culprits fairly obvious . I’m not at all convinced baker does his best work in the CBD ,,,too small , can play midfield no problem just use others Like jack G (steadied the ship) or Pickett who never goes in . Soldo ain’t paying his way in this side , nowhere near enough ,,, we should be seeing what miller can do at the level and use him as a hybrid type . Can’t wait for Balta return
Pity dusty will likely be out a couple was as slick as I’ve seen this year ,,that bullet pass to Bolton was laser like
IN Parker and Prestia , Miller
Out dusty , gibbo soldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back