Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a player in our team who is NOT injured or carrying anything? lol

can it also be the mental fatigue of being on top plus sh*t form and confidence not giving us that energy in last quarters anymore?
All players from all clubs carry injuries every game. The problem is the serious ones you should not be playing. Our form hit rock bottom and they panicked bringing in unfit players and stuffed them up even more. Now we are still playing injured players which should not be playing it's like they haven't learned.

I understand nor dropping champs of the club
Jack has staged all year
Cotch is finished on ball
Hardwick needs to harden up or fu** off
I'm sick of the boys club mentality. But if you don't perform then play a bit roll. Not our main avenues.
We got torn apart with these 2 guys today
Clarko got rid of guys who were past it.
You want to follow Clarko? You think they've done well post flags?

I don't think using him is a good example of what to do post flags.

Can’t just blame one player...our defensive awareness is really poor, And I’ve been saying this for weeks....and what do we do, run one way with no defensive accountability. Then we blame the umps? No it’s the team defensive unit that allows them to run through the middle like a hot knife through butter.

What did everyone think of Garthwaite's game? I thought he was solid, but he's purely a stopper and doesn't really offer anything else.

He's too small to be our go to lockdown key defender. At his size he needs to be more like Grimes and Broad, but isn't.
he is slower than jack riewoldt and thats ****ing saying something, lose mihocek multiple times and he was like 20m behind him, also his kicking action is suspect. he also wont make it, we need miller to come on fast and recruit another KPD

All players from all clubs carry injuries every game. The problem is the serious ones you should not be playing. Our form hit rock bottom and they panicked bringing in unfit players and stuffed them up even more. Now we are still playing injured players which should not be playing it's like they haven't learned.
if we havent learnt we would of played nank or floss, we just seem to somehow keep getting recurring injuries, we justt are not conditioning ourselves well enough anymore

It's #eco time folks

Embrace it and you will love life

The funny thing is when we were shit losses like this used to annoy me, now I've seen 2 flags in person I'm honestly not that fussed

Last edited:
he is slower than jack riewoldt and thats ******* saying something, lose mihocek multiple times and he was like 20m behind him, also his kicking action is suspect. he also wont make it, we need miller to come on fast and recruit another KPD

If he's getting picked over Miller, you may aswell strike a line through Miller. Garthwaite was fine today. But yes, he kicked action is something from a nightmare.

We’ve won 3 of the last 4 flags
Have 10 players missing from our 22
And people are crying

This years a write off we just won 3 flags
Reload and go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One problem is we are well and truly cooked. We don't turn up next season and we will be barbecued.

If he's getting picked over Miller, you may aswell strike a line through Miller. Garthwaite was fine today. But yes, he kicked action is something from a nightmare.
Miller is and has been injured most of the season that's why they are not playing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a worry to see overreactions about certain players, particularly our younger ones. The mentality of throwing the baby out with the bathwater was Richmond at our worst in the struggle years. Yeah, it’s frustrating and triggering for many of us who have lived through the bad times, but it would be good to have an online culture of taking a deep breath and counting to ten before posting rubbish reactions, it only makes it worse.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Obviously, too many kids in the side to expect too much, but when I think of our leaders, 2 words come to mind…. spineless & gutless. I challenge anyone to disagree with that. It has been said before but Aarts should never wear that jumper again. He is unworthy. Oh well maybe the extra month off will work wonders for 2022.

Blame Chol all you like his not to blame do people understand his not a number one ruck wakeup has to play there because of injuries.

yep..Chol came up against one of the best rucks…and got double teamed and pounded time and time again

…and….something everyone seems to forget in their haste to put shit on him…. he rolled his ankle early in the 1st quarter

thought his game was good considering

n
ive put a line through martyn and ryan, they wont make it, martyn looked like a deer in lights his first game, ryan was barely near the ball let alone touched it, this draft and trade period is critical, we actually need to draft or trade 2-3 ready made best 22 players. 1 KP player, 1 inside mid, 1 pressure fwd
After one game.lol

if we havent learnt we would of played nank or floss, we just seem to somehow keep getting recurring injuries, we justt are not conditioning ourselves well enough anymore
True unreal how one person can have an effect our best conditioner left us for the swans on top of losing all our assistants and Mrs. Hardwick I think where are all expecting too much.

Misses most of the game, thought I watch the replay later on… but naaa… so can’t vote. The bits I saw Grimes, Stack, Short, Baker and Lynch looked good. But could be totally wrong.

Grimes and Baker were huge. Stack ok, short isnt taking enough risks with his kicks for me. Lynch was great for a quarter, the youngsters tired badly, Jack and Cotch looked as cooked as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back