Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win guys, I backed you's to win against us and the bookies are spot on. I said that your pressure will overwhelm our team. JR and Lynch negated McGovern in the air. As Matthew Lloyd said, you keep six forwards, you stop McGovern and Barrass. Soldo and Nank negated Nic Nat who I felt is cooked which I'm not surprised because Soldo plays his best games against top tier rucks but somehow does sh*t against average journeyman types. Balta is an absolute gun, I was really happy when he kicked that 65m goal and he shut down whoever he was on like Kennedy early in the game until he went down, Darling and Williams as well easily an upgraded version of Rance as he progresses, I also loved the intercept marks he took he's one of my favourite players in the league and I enjoy watching him play. Dusty was at his best again and that snap goal was clutch. You managed to win without Edwards, Astbury, Broad, Prestia and Grimes which indicates your players can easily adapt to the system Dimma's put up whereas our depth players look average. D.Rioli and George has been sh*t for the year and they happen to have their best game against us. Definitely you can play Nank and Soldo since both were pretty good up forward.

If we do meet you in finals I hope it will be in Optus on a dry day otherwise you'll destroy us if it's not in WA and the weather is wet. Once you have your best 22 back such as Edwards, Prestia, Grimes, Astbury and Broad back then our forward line ain't gonna do sh*t and both JK and Darling will end up goalless the next time we play you's and I expect you's to smash us by 50 points.
Nice write up, now go and have a couple of wind down beers.

Lunch taking the piss and trolling the salt mine.
4 possessions
3 Sausages
😍
d

did you see him bumping oppo players in the first 10 mins

watch him on the replay in the first quarter. reckon he took a few of their players out in that period, hurt em good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best win for the year by a loooooong way - the way that the boys looked so pumped after showed me they were loving it, a few even tried to wrap their arms around each other, our culture is so bloody good.

Houli was immense, surprised he hasn't had more votes. Cotch, dusty, bolton (after a slow start), short, baker, graham..... Balta (!!!) I could go all day such a good performance

Other than broad for grimes there shouldn't be any changes, no one was significantly below expected output. I'm looking forward to seeing how dow goes against a bit of a weaker side in freo

Great bloody win. Good free-flowing game too.
Balta is a freak, Bolton and Baker have gone to new elite levels, they are genuine jets.
Grimes soft tissue is a worry but have faith in our stocks.
Saw some flogs complaining that we got looked after by the umpires again tonight, frees were WCE 22 - 14 RICH. With a freebie from Darling locking Baltas arm...... fq me......
Inb4 they move the grand final to Adelaide or Perth because QLD is too much of an advantage for the Tigers

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

****en whoa , like wOw what a performance . IVe officially now got dibs on no 1 ticket in the ivy soldo fan club. This boy can play a bit. Who was the sod in here that said nicnat would wipe the floor with him. Baltas goalllllllllllllllll
Was just an alround legendary performance , young Dow looked sharp ,,,aarts said no campaigners taking my spot ,,,just wOw

Fair dinkum lol-ing out loud after a month of the pro-Essendrugs and pro-lolCats media trying to throw half our team and coach under the bus.

Suck a huge one noblets!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back