Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes ... my wife came to see the Tiges on our Anniversary (27/8)

My Anniversary present:

880BC10D-A924-4C29-94DD-EB1D77388332.jpeg 574DD689-9657-4854-9BAA-C97BDFC46A47.jpeg

See the number on the back - 27

DC950424-4AF3-4DAB-B238-4538AEB17A86.jpeg

Final Margin - 27

#Numerology

Geez that was a great win. Best game of the year by far and so good to watch, right from the first bounce.
Respect to Eagles for not turning it into a dour low-scoring crap-fest.

The weather was good by Gold Coast standards and looks like the dew stayed away so was so much cleaner.

I'll admit - I tipped the Eagles - too many years of pain in the bank and those are definitely the games we would always lose.

SOOOOO happy to miss out on that tip

Off to watch the replay :thumbsu:

Bakes is a beautiful natural footballer. One touch player with brilliant decision making ability and the skill to hit targets with hand or foot. Just love watching him play.
Might be toughest player in league pound for pound!
Constantly goes in so hard no regard for own safety and then comes out with ball in hand clean as whistle hits a target! Incredible recovery speed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was amazing.

We did our homework on their backline - nullified their back half marking
We did our homework on Nic Nat dominance in the centre - I thought Nankervis and Soldo worked incredibly well all night against him.
Cotchin was sensational
Balta was sensational
Houli was sensational

Bloody awesome

They will say no JK, we will say no Astbury & then Grimes after the 1st quarter
The will say no Yeo, we will say no Prestia & Edwards
They will say free kicks in front of goal, we will say free kicks overall

We nailed them, we took them apart, it was clinical and it was telling.

Last edited:
Special mention to Nank and Soldo who were huge in combating Nic Nat, especially Soldo who was able to nulify him quite well. Even when Nic Nat won the hit out against Soldo it wasn't a clean hit-out into space it was close in and gave our mids a big chance at sharking the ball/forcing another stoppage. Nank showed around the ground what he can do, some crunching tackles and hits.

I gave Aarts a vote as well as I thought he was important, tackling, working hard repeat efforts and he was clean with the ball in hand. Made the right decision more often than not.

Great to see Bolton work himself into the game after a quite 1st half, good sign of mental toughness. Ended up having a big impact in the 2nd half.

This is a bit out there but once upon a time teams didn’t need 3 smalls in the forward line. In fact it pretty much always failed until 2017.
Could we bring Chol in for Rioli? He’s very quick and mobile. Could be a real weapon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back