Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Balta bombshell.
Great to see Noah and Dusty pumped.
Team is more or less settled now, apart from the major stars, if they return.
No chance for Stack, Higgins.

Might not be a bad choice actually. Freo have Taberner and Lobb down there. Balta will go to Taberner for sure, so we need someone who can deal with Lobb's height, and both Garth and Broad are undersized.
Just send this bloke onto Lobb & he'll shit himself.
1598539204078.png

Saw on the highlights a passage of play where Aarts backs into the pack, as three of our forwards, three WC defenders, approach for a mark.
He was completely fearless to create a spoil and goal.
The fighting spirit which epitomises the Tenacious Tigers.
Six score involvements.

Last edited:
How bloody original................................weagles had their first gameday podcast tonight!

Michaels.........get Dennis Denuto onto it asap.

Nah its all good, I've been discussing it with them recently pointing them in the right direction.

Good to see someone else doing it too, kind of helps validate why we did it in the first place.

Cause footy fans want something different.

Looking forward medium term, I guess the premium stars Edwards and Prestia would return.
Current players would be stiff to be omitted though.
Markov and Dow, I guess.
An invidious task to omit though.

Last edited:
Fair dos to the West Australians. They did well tonight.

Baker, Bolton, Pickett, McIntosh...

With Broad and Stack to return.
Picks:
rookie 18,
mid-season rookie 13,
& pre-season supplemental.

Cheap as well as good.

Nah its all good, I've been discussing it with them recently pointing them in the right direction.

Good to see someone else doing it too, kind of helps validate why we did it in the first place.

Cause footy fans want something different.

Must admin Michaels, I missed you and the boys tonight. Had to watch the game with the volume turned off.

Don't let minor things like fatherhood and birthdays stop you ;)

Good solid team effort against the West Coast Bradbury's. Got the game on our terms for much of the night and didn't go the long bomb. Very pleasing to see.

Aarts justified his place in the team. His pressure, typified by that defensive fly through the air in the first quarter was outstanding.

Graham is a new player since his shoulder strapping came off. A couple of solid weeks now.

Balta Baker and Bolton are evidence of our brilliant development and recruitment systems. Outstanding young players. Balta's goal, WOW, Bolton's goal pretty good also. Darling did Nothing on Balta, another scalp (kicked a couple on flossy)

Lynch and Jack coming good at the right time of season. Kept Mcgovern quiet. Kicked straight too. Jack at the end lol.

Thomson Dow solid debut. As someone mentioned, what Thomson is to Paddy may just be what Dylan was to Jack.

Cotch delivers another captain's knock. He and Dusty sublime. Dusty's banana... ****

Ruckmen held their own. Great having Nank back. Using them as an extra forward option was good. Both hit the scoreboard. They can defend too when needed. Loved Soldos mark over Williams. Williams has footy pedigree, Soldo's family had never played until five years ago.

Backline was solid as always. Flossy is the general. Hopefully Dylan only a couple of weeks.

The small forwards aren't firing but they're not horrible either. Good to see George and Daniel hit the scoreboard. Aarts also.

The umpiring didn't bother me. Some inconsistencies but just as many went our way that didn't so no big one there. I was happy they didn't pay those dinky 12 metre kicks.

Well done Tigers. Stepping up nicely.
With the glaring exception of their first goal (dinky kick to Kelly).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw on the highlights a passage of play where Aarts backs into the pack, as three of our forwards, three WC defenders, approach for a mark.
He was completely fearless to create a spoil and goal.
The fighting spirit which epitomises the Tenacious Tigers.
Six score involvements.
yep is making me eat my words that bloke what a gun

When you consider how relatively short Aarts is, backing into a pack sight unseen, with six huge blokes ready to take a pack mark, it's gutsy and inspirational.
It's those moments that lift an entire team.

1zXuzhD.png
j

no wonder we won, west coke fielding the most ancient sports team of all time
Beating Hawthorn by hours or days only

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back