Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think enough credit has gone to our back line tonight who already is without astbury and broad then losing grimes in first quarter...

balta and baker were both just unbelievable! You see the confidence rising in both of them but especially balta after he kicked that goal did you guys notice how pumped the rest of team was for him. They swamped him! Will do wonders for his confidence!

vlaustin was just as good as has been all year..if he’s not all Australian this year it’s blatantly rigged..

bachers the ultimate professional, looks fit as ever and very sure hands and by foot tonight.

short been very underrated all year, defensively improved so much! a true weapon on both feet rebounding out of Defence.

and finally markov has been awesome I reckon.. for a guy that’s much maligned And playing for his career he’s shown real strength in the contest, pure pace and good decision making.

how good is our depth and coaching panel!! Hard to doubt selections when you see that type of performance

I already sent my congratulations mate.
Well played.
Simmo needs a tweak to the game plan in Qld.
Looking forward to meeting you again with Yeo, Redden, Allen, Nelson,( all best 22), Jetta and a firing Kennedy.
We made some really stupid mistakes and coughed the ball up in the back line too often. We cracked under your pressure.
We had six players that have played less than nine games I think. Too much for a ramapaging tiger outfit.
Yes I know you had a few outs also.
Enjoy the win.
Graciousless

chardy goon box looking good for tommorow night
I was coming over for the beers... you’ve turned me off real quick there..
Although let’s be honest if blues smash The pies I’ll drink methylated spirits with ya!

That was ridiculous from Riewoldt, snapping on his opposite foot straight in front.
Made a campaigner of himself.
It’s like Riewoldt has football’s version of senility. He turned 30 and is just becoming dumber by the game. And can’t kick the ball from further than 30m out.
when he is lining up for goal, it’s like he is winging it. You’d think that from a 10+ season career you would have figured out the best method to kick for goal anywhere inside the 50, but he looks nervous and confused as to what he needs to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s like Riewoldt has football’s version of senility. He turned 30 and is just becoming dumber by the game. And can’t kick the ball from further than 30m out.
when he is lining up for goal, it’s like he is winging it. You’d think that from a 10+ season career you would have figured out the best method to kick for goal anywhere inside the 50, but he looks nervous and confused as to what he needs to do.
Reckon with having a baby and another one on the way his priorities have altered and suddenly footy isn’t the number thing in his life...

still reckon he turns it on come finals time!

I already sent my congratulations mate.
Well played.
Simmo needs a tweak to the game plan in Qld.
Looking forward to meeting you again with Yeo, Redden, Allen, Nelson,( all best 22), Jetta and a firing Kennedy.
We made some really stupid mistakes and coughed the ball up in the back line too often. We cracked under your pressure.
We had six players that have played less than nine games I think. Too much for a ramapaging tiger outfit.
Yes I know you had a few outs also.
Enjoy the win.
Want to see classy & knowledgable....watch your coaches presser

It's because in future no one will remember their flag. It'll just be "the Richmond era" with an eagles flag in there somewhere. Our prelim is remembered more than their grand final.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Instead of having anti Richmond derangement, Eagles fans should be grateful for us shitting the bed and losing that Prelim .....they wouldnt have the 2018 cup if we didnt.

Its confidence as with all things.

Josh Kennedy is as deadly as they come in front of goal from nearly anywhere, as is Sideshow Brown.

Brown went through the horrors this year and Kennedy went through a real bad patch a while back where he was running in lke Fred Flintstone with a bad case of the yips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back