Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jayden Short has to be dropped

Honestly not too bad. Not surprised TT, Prestia and Hopper finally play together and we win the clearance battle inside.

Steely Green is a little weapon. Loved his game. Found our new Liam Baker?

Hugo was fantastic for us again today. Surely was on the brink of being delisted and now I think we have a best22 wingman going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hope-giving performance. Toby Greene and taking advantage of our opportunities were the difference.

If we were told before the game that we would have been competing to win halfway through the last quarter against this team, we would've taken it.

From the young guys, impressed by improvements from Steely, Mansell, Ralphsmith, Kozi (minus some conversion issues), Banks.

I won’t attend if Jayden Short is in the side.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

He doesn’t know how to use a sub.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Club don’t know where they are at.

Steely Green 👏 amazing what happens when you give a kid a go.

See ya Daniel Rioli. Enjoy that Instagram life in the GC. Trade please.

Short needs to go for whatever.

Baker needs to be traded.

Bolton can go as well.

Burn it down. Both on the field and off it.

Where were you??
Sick at home. If I wasn't sick I'd have been healthy at home

secret smell GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back