Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I won’t attend if Jayden Short is in the side.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

He doesn’t know how to use a sub.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Club don’t know where they are at.

Steely Green đź‘Ź amazing what happens when you give a kid a go.

See ya Daniel Rioli. Enjoy that Instagram life in the GC. Trade please.

Short needs to go for whatever.

Baker needs to be traded.

Bolton can go as well.

Burn it down. Both on the field and off it.
100% I won't attend if Short plays for remaining games. Coward pulling out of that contest and yelling at our captain for the kick was an absolutely atrocious look.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Bolton can go as well.

That's some melt bob

🤣

Not all negative but definitely not all positive

Props to our midfield who absolutely gave us the chances and inside 50’s to potentially win the game but our forwards really continued to struggle without a dominant focal point to structure around

Biggest negative was our backline Miller, Short, Balta and Rioli all had anywhere between poor to absolute drop to the VFL level performances

Bolton can go as well.

You forgot the boot studder and chaplain

Sonsie has to be dropped….unfortunately looks like Baker has checked out. Club needs a massive reset at end of the year. Can’t just hope it’s all fixed in the draft, doesn’t look like we nailed the 2021 draft. Looks like we’ll get good looks at least from 2024-2026. Hopefully the president is engaged enough to drive change ? Not seeing much to inspire confidence there…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t want to burn the coach just yet but the use of the sub is flipping horrible. Sonz was having a shocker but don’t see the sense in subbing him when Kamdyn & Short were playing so bad. Rather the kids fk up rather than watch those 2.
Not the first time , Cumberland got taken apart by Scrimshaw ,took yze 3 quarters to sub him off

Out - short-- vlaustin-- broad-- sonsie -- kmac
In - smith- Bauer- Campbell- blight ' mcaullife
Watched our VFL today and I'd only bring Blight and Smith into our side.
However Taranto won't play so perhaps Mcauliffe gets another game but he needs to work on his endurance.

Bolton can go as well.

I don't think Yze is a dud coach but agree that he is too conscious of upsetting the senior players. Hopefully this attitude changes over the few months and next season. Our off field leaders seem to be missing, and no one addresses it.

So many senior players are shit and/or checked out. Supposed to be showing the way but giving us nothing.

This is it in a nutshell. Gave up so many points from shit turnovers and almost all from senior players. Most just going through the motions. Nank and Vlastuin the only senior players not on the trade table for me from here. The rest if they want to go let them, Short and Graham (even though he played well today) should be actively pushed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back