Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I apologise to Kosi. After roasting him at 1/2 time, he put in the effort in the 2nd half. Still not good enough but at least he improved.

My roast goes to Short. He stood and watched that kick and didn’t run at the contest. Lazy sod. His year has been horrible and surely Tresize takes his place for the rest of the season.

Loving watching Brown, Banks, Steely and HRS. They look likely players.

Melts aside, it's good to see a recognisable gameplan start to emerge over the past few weeks. Need to improve our forward connection (and probably get better forwards), and ensure we can defend counterattacks.

Just quietly, I didn't mind Tom Brown up forward. Adds some smarts and class that we're sorely lacking.

If everyone played with the same intensity and want to win as Hugo we’d be a better team.
The other difference is he has the pace to close down space so that he gets to balls or hurries them up. You need pace on the wings against fast ball moving sides. Smith in for MacIntosh.

On my way home from the game. HTF do the umps miss the dangerous tackle on TT? I thought the head was sacrilege? Good fight but they always seemed on top. Clearances work was good all day

On my way home from the game. HTF do the umps miss the dangerous tackle on TT? I thought the head was sacrilege? Good fight but they always seemed on top. Clearances work was good all day
Yellow sash

this is why most umps are disrespected and despised.

Tigers making a charge and Baker flung to ground without possession
in front of goal........no free, commentators shocked.... giants clear

seconds later

Giants player takes uncontested mark/s with not a Richmond player in sight.
Kosi starts charging in from 25m as he sees an obvious player ready for the handball receive..... umpire sees this and screams to kosi "stay out justin"
kosi immediately stops and backpedals umpire yells "thats 50m"
game over.

Last edited:
This is it in a nutshell. Gave up so many points from shit turnovers and almost all from senior players. Most just going through the motions. Nank and Vlastuin the only senior players not on the trade table for me from here. The rest if they want to go let them, Short and Graham (even though he played well today) should be actively pushed.
Been saying for weeks lucky you can count on one hand how many stood up this year big let down and as you say their brain fades and skills are killing us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise to Kosi. After roasting him at 1/2 time, he put in the effort in the 2nd half. Still not good enough but at least he improved.

My roast goes to Short. He stood and watched that kick and didn’t run at the contest. Lazy sod. His year has been horrible and surely Tresize takes his place for the rest of the season.

Loving watching Brown, Banks, Steely and HRS. They look likely players.

Need to keep playing short or his trade value plummets, get a decent second round pick then play Tresize from next year. Maybe GC might be dumb enough to give us their end of first round pick for him.

Need to keep playing short or his trade value plummets, get a decent second round pick then play Tresize from next year. Maybe GC might be dumb enough to give us their end of first round pick for him.
You only have trade value if the club or the player wants a trade , otherwise it’s moot

I won’t attend if Jayden Short is in the side.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

He doesn’t know how to use a sub.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Club don’t know where they are at.

Steely Green đź‘Ź amazing what happens when you give a kid a go.

See ya Daniel Rioli. Enjoy that Instagram life in the GC. Trade please.

Short needs to go for whatever.

Baker needs to be traded.

Bolton can go as well.

Burn it down. Both on the field and off it.
Get rid of the didgeridoo noise after every goal... just a start.

Prestia deserves another year.
Even if he plays 12 games.
Anyone knocking him after today is clueless.
The part timer is our best midfielder

Good to see Steely pop up and kick a couple of important goals there in the last. Always thought he couldn’t get enough of the pill but proved me wrong today. Played a man down with Sonsie today, need to move him out of the forward line ASAP. Looking forward to the end of year clear-out and see what Yze can do with a different looking side and coaching staff next year as currently we are a massive bag of sweaty dicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back