Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Taranto, hopper, nank, Prestia and young green all battled hard all day.

I’ve officially lost faith in sonsie, he is giving us absolutely nothing.

Our lack of leg speed and poor foot skills are our main issues along with zero forwards.

Thought the effort was better today though

I won’t attend if Jayden Short is in the side.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

He doesn’t know how to use a sub.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Club don’t know where they are at.

Steely Green 👏 amazing what happens when you give a kid a go.

See ya Daniel Rioli. Enjoy that Instagram life in the GC. Trade please.

Short needs to go for whatever.

Baker needs to be traded.

Bolton can go as well.

Burn it down. Both on the field and off it.
IMG_4149.png

I won’t attend if Jayden Short is in the side.

I’ve decided Yze is a poor coach and too worried about being nice to our senior dud players.

He doesn’t know how to use a sub.

Sonsie is finished in Yellow and Black. Bloke has no heart. A nail in the coffin to Matty Clarke and that opportunity for the 2021 draft. He ****ed it up.

Benny Gale can leave. Now. 19k at the game, club has lost its aura by piss farting around for years now about Treaty, Aboriginal stuff. Everything but winning football. Club is now a mess. He needs to go.

We need a new President. One who has balls and communicates. Absolute piss weak bloke. He can **** off.

Prestia is finished. But Yze wants him to stay on. Bet he wants to keep Grimes next year too.

Club don’t know where they are at.

Steely Green 👏 amazing what happens when you give a kid a go.

See ya Daniel Rioli. Enjoy that Instagram life in the GC. Trade please.

Short needs to go for whatever.

Baker needs to be traded.

Bolton can go as well.

Burn it down. Both on the field and off it.
I’ll copy and paste your post if you give me permission TB.

A 75 year old Tiger mate who struggles to walk and her gf who beat cancer turned up today.
Where the heck are you?
On my train heading home. I here ya Smasha. When I saw them post up the crowd at only 19,040 i was shocked !! I know it was bitterly cold and all but playing an interstate team thought we might get 30,000. Some Tigers on here need to harden the f...... up and get to the G more often to support the boys.

Teague is our forwards Coach yeah?

Well he can faaaaark right off cos the amount of wide open players leading up 30-50m out got ignored time and time again for a dump kick to Samson who was 2 on 1 in goal square was literally insane

That coaching and plan couldn't be worse..

These were easy 20 metre hit up kicks just ignored all game ffs
Was infuriating

Back line was horrible, bring back Blighty
It wasn’t as it was one player short all game. Trezise came on and it settled down. They got two goals in the last from soft frees and one bc Short step squibbed.
Lost at selection with Ryan and wrong sub.

To be full strength in the back half and get opened up like that is pretty pathetic.

The sooner Teague and Rutten **** off the better.
they were prob tanking a bit too

this is why most umps are disrespected and despised.

Tigers making a charge and Baker flung to ground without possession
in front of goal........no free, commentators shocked.... giants clear

seconds later

Giants player takes uncontested marks with not a Richmond player in sight.
Kosi starts charging in from 25m as he sees an obvious player ready for the handball receive..... umpire sees this and screams to kosi "stay out justin"
kosi immediately stops and backpedals umpire yells "thats 50m"
game over.

Same gimp umpire too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to get Jayden Graham into the side ASAP....he would have Jack Graham's guts and running power and Jayden shorts booming kick and tidy ball skills. ;)

half the crowd is down to being shit, the other half is protesting the way the cfl has treated us , dont ever forget they changed the rules to stop us winning more premierships, and they deployed their corrupt cfl umpires to ream us with no lube in every single game

its a unique situation that no other club in the comp has ever come across

Pretty good game for what we're going through and what we should be aiming for this year.

Showed some promising signs especially in the middle where we've struggled all year while our best midfielders sat in the stands. Was pleased to see Hugo.and Banks being given the wing roles today, while McIntosh was sent forward for most of the game. We got better impact from that happening as our ball use was more direct.

Unfortunately the constantly changing structures up forward meant our entries didn't get the type of reward that they should have got as I lost count of the amount of times we have players leading to the same spot from multiple different directions and spoilt each other.

It was similar down back as Baltas return seemed to throw the cohesion out given his manic approach to the contest, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when it leads to players being caught out of position as they adopt the same approach.

Pleased for Green to hit the scoreboard and show some good signs as a small forward and I thought Koschitzke and Ryan battled well to at the very least provide a contest inside 50 that meant our smalls knew where to get to for the crumb.

Unfortunately Taranto is looking like missing next week with concussion protocols so McAuliffe or Dow will get another chance. Hopefully Trezise stays in and gets a full game, while Smith surely deserves another chance after consistent performances at VFL level.

Out: Taranto McIntosh Sonsie
In: McAuliffe Smith Campbell

B: Miller Balta Broad
HB: Rioli Vlastuin Brown
C: Ralphsmith Graham Banks
HF: Green Baker Mansell
F: Koschitzke Bolton Ryan
R: Nankervis Hopper Prestia
INT: Campbell Trezise McAuliffe Short Smith

For those calling for Short to be dropped it won't happen unfortunately

we’re slow and exposed for skill.
out short and macca. going no where with those blokes. though prestia and graham were good prestia needs to retire. graham i would shop. if baker is going that is fine a top 20 pick. keep shai and rioli although rioli did some silly things today. sonsie is on thin ice. bring on the seconds.

Pretty good game for what we're going through and what we should be aiming for this year.

Showed some promising signs especially in the middle where we've struggled all year while our best midfielders sat in the stands. Was pleased to see Hugo.and Banks being given the wing roles today, while McIntosh was sent forward for most of the game. We got better impact from that happening as our ball use was more direct.

Unfortunately the constantly changing structures up forward meant our entries didn't get the type of reward that they should have got as I lost count of the amount of times we have players leading to the same spot from multiple different directions and spoilt each other.

It was similar down back as Baltas return seemed to throw the cohesion out given his manic approach to the contest, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when it leads to players being caught out of position as they adopt the same approach.

Pleased for Green to hit the scoreboard and show some good signs as a small forward and I thought Koschitzke and Ryan battled well to at the very least provide a contest inside 50 that meant our smalls knew where to get to for the crumb.

Unfortunately Taranto is looking like missing next week with concussion protocols so McAuliffe or Dow will get another chance. Hopefully Trezise stays in and gets a full game, while Smith surely deserves another chance after consistent performances at VFL level.

Out: Taranto McIntosh Sonsie
In: McAuliffe Smith Campbell

B: Miller Balta Broad
HB: Rioli Vlastuin Brown
C: Ralphsmith Graham Banks
HF: Green Baker Mansell
F: Koschitzke Bolton Ryan
R: Nankervis Hopper Prestia
INT: Campbell Trezise McAuliffe Short Smith

For those calling for Short to be dropped it won't happen unfortunately
Love how positive you are, keep it up.

On my train heading home. I here ya Smasha. When I saw them post up the crowd at only 19,040 i was shocked !! I know it was bitterly cold and all but playing an interstate team thought we might get 30,000. Some Tigers on here need to harden the f...... up and get to the G more often to support the boys.
Would have got more at marvel our spiritual home

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back