Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Best Players vs Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Macintosh and Brandon panic kicked and butchered everything last night, Reece Conca wasn't much better. These 3 players gifted the crowbots everything last night.

Nothing new there McIntosh disposal is woeful always has been and Ellis so far this year has caught his disease .

That was crows gf last night they will all be drinking the bath water after that win and will go into St Kilda thinking it’s a walk in the park and lose .
I really hope so. Nothing makes me laugh more than them losing outside Adelaide. They may be the best team to play at Adelaide oval but outside that sphere they aren’t great.

It's a f***ed up shaped oval as well, cramps our style I reckon.
Except we beat Port Adelaide there last year, so we can play on it.

Though Port did have trouble with top 8 teams last year.

Macintosh and Brandon panic kicked and butchered everything last night, Reece Conca wasn't much better. These 3 players gifted the crowbots everything last night.
Constantly kicking up-and-under balls and the opposition being taller. Not a great combo.

He's an important cog in our back six, but when you take out two defenders who give him a chop out suddenly the whole BL looks shite. We've had two big scores kicked against us which is totally out of character. Take two bolts out of a Ferrari gear box and see how well it runs.

He completely killed our momentum.

I really hope so. Nothing makes me laugh more than them losing outside Adelaide. They may be the best team to play at Adelaide oval but outside that sphere they aren’t great.

I would love us to win the flag again but if it’s not us then anyone but the crows or Cats , inbred campaigners .

Faaaaaaa we are actually going to be such a better side with vlaustin, Prestia, broad, Rioli back. Also menadue please
I'd be more worried if the above (4) were in the side and we dished up what we did so far this season.
The missing 4 bring Structure and depth.
Currently if we are a V8 were running only on 4 with 2 spare tyres in Cellis & Conca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to Back poor returns for CEllis, will be first off the board next selection.
Exit papers for Conca have now been stamped.
BEllis must of packed a significant number of adult size nappies because I have never seen someone so scared of contact in a game like that for a long time. Not even making up for being soft by getting a lot of the ball (poor return)

I hate supporters who cop out and blame umpires for a result, lost count last night the number of times i yelled at the TV cause Richmond players were being just plain dumb/half step behind. Also the number of times we held tackle to long or tackled after the ball was out, most times we had halved the next contest or we had won the ball. Plain old ill-discipline lost the game not Umps (and this comes from someone who isnt fond of umps at all).

Not sure it works for Hardwick's game style but would love to see Miles come in and be given a lock down role on Tom Mitchell

Just getting the loss out of the way so we are sweet for the next Crows matchup. Thats how it works yeah?
Seriously though that was the story last season. We didn’t lose to any team more than once. And the bigger the loss, the bigger the follow-up win.

Just one of those games you burn the tapes of and move onto the next week.

Agree with all of your post except this point.
I think there needs to be a comprehensive review for all players. So much went wrong. The pressure.. I saw a ball in on the wing and a Crow was standing by himself for a long while, 5 metres in space, Jacobs hit it straight to him. Broken tackles... the 'swarming' happened only at times.. .. Jack's checkside shot (shocking arrogance -even if 10 goals up).

Dropped marks.. players went missing due to ???? needs to be found out. "So Grigga/Macca... lets watch you run around doing nothing for 2hrs.. please explain".

Maybe because in the team were complete gumbies like Conca/Ellis, so some felt...my position is safe, I'll cruise through this game.

Agree with some could miss the review, Cotch (still sick) and Houli (not match fit) can miss the a scrutiny. And then everyone can watch Dusty's 5 min highlight package so everyone can see what a player with a will to win can do. Nothing new... but this guy is such a f%#@## champion....has just passed even the great man Royce as the best Tiger I've ever seen play.

fumbling was worst the team has put up for awhile - such a momentum killer with the extra time taken to clean it up or allow a crows player to make the contest

fumbling was worst the team has put up for awhile - such a momentum killer with the extra time taken to clean it up or allow a crows player to make the contest
The fact we were well in it with so many off their game apart from dusty gives me confidence . Lambert and cotch well off it , Prestia out there are the 3 other best players from the finals , we are an Ashbury shank away from getting momentum to win game - albeit undeserved if we had . Get that 5-10% performance lift from the team and we should be ok. Winnable games coming up at mcg for next 5 weeks. Demons will be interesting given their strength is contested ball winning and we have been poor so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Back