• 30. Reece Conca

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • 15. Jayden Short

Votes: 142 50.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No David Tenant gifs for 24 hours, I am shattered:drunk:
giphy.gif

Loving seeing Short play well. I’m another who thought he was stiff last year.

Also loving Shane Edwards’ hands. My heart often flutters when he dishes out a quick handball. So happy he’s on our team.

Would really love to see more games like this from Caddy. It was really obvious how much fresher than others he was today.

Cannot quite understand the anti MacIntosh thing. Thought he was good today and didn't drift in and out of the play for once. Won so many one on one contests.
Nank was epic, totally destroyed Grundy the longer the game went, can you imagine the commentary if it was the other way around. The best ruck man I've seen at Richmond since Balme and co. Short is a star. Cotchin and Riewoldt a class above. Dusty once he got into gear was great. I've been a bit critical of Butler but he covered so much ground today and was very good.

Thought Collingwood served it up to us and were probably the the best opponents so far this year. Can't include Adelaide because we were so shite. C'wood have got some pace and took the game on but like most ran out of legs.
And that touched goal, wow, easily over the line, but they used the padding of the post, infact I think it was the point post on the far side that the measured it against. Unbelievable.
Only change is maybe Graham for Menadue who played a very good game and will only add to our running power.

Collingwood started winning matches when de Goey and Stephenson were included.
De Goey was quiet today, nine disposals, instead of playing in the centre, he was shifted into attack and defence.
Stephenson scored only one goal (he kicked five versus Adelaide) and bizarrely enough was positioned on the wing instead of forward.

Because they were getting beaten everywhere. Bucks plugging holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have nfi why people are complaining about the umpiring, just caught up in the heat of the moment some of you. was OK a couple of howlers which happens every week. heck Deboy gifted snags a goal!

I’m also in the minority who thought Collingwood was pretty good for a big portion of today.

They were right in it through three quarters and were clearly hampered late by a combination of the short break and having a few guys go down injured during the game.

(Yes, I understand we also had the short break).

With them playing like that, I think a game with both teams on a normal 6-7 day break and neither team losing anyone during the game would be a lot closer than how today finished.

The two things I was really upset about today:
- Sloppiness - I can somewhat look past this under the circumstances of the short break.
- Stupidty / lack of discipline - Giving away sloppy free kicks and ill disciplined 50m penalties is something that can easily be recitified and I hope it is addressed.

I don't think it's a minority - Collingwood was right up there with us until the last quarter. They are gonna be pretty good this year honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Collingwood & Changes for Fremantle

Back