Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great days work to celebrate 1986 with a very close final score to that day for us!

The middle of the 4th quarter was not good from our forward line, and threatened to take the shine off the day for me, we seemed to allow the Blues energy to leech onto us.
Until my favorite forward, Gunner stepped up with the goal into the end of the quarter to get a celebratory mood back on!! Superb shooting from Bruest early in the 4th ensured we're in the 8!

Great game to watch and enjoy our beautiful run.

Have a Beer!!

Players it like a final and won it like a final.

Absolutely demolished them. And did it with no real influence from Day.

Moore Massimo and Scrimshaw all have genuine All Australian claims. They are as good as any in the positions they play.

Weddle has no limit to his upside. Heā€™s the best athlete weā€™ve had since Buddy.

Beat Richmond & North and we make the finals.

Assuming the Blues donā€™t beat both West Coast in Perth and Saints at Marvel.

Letā€™s hope the PA & GWS and missed % opportunities donā€™t bite us but itā€™s been a good comeback after a shocking start to the season.

I can sniff a week one upset if we can find a way to make finals!

On the far wing there was a free kick in the second quarter and the time keeper didn't press play again, that is 7 seconds right there. Judd, I think it was Judd.

Robbed, the game was shorter and we are lesser as a Club for that.

"rebuilds are hard"

There's a couple of Carlton posters who spent an inordinate amount of time latching onto the negativity and copying posts from our board onto the main board in the first 5 rounds.

The Karma bus just backed over them multiple times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back