Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh did enjoy that.. and enjoying even more the silence from my Blues loving bro. Happy days.

PS. Bless the person who brought up the Hawks call on SEN in the game thread, made it even more enjoyable.

Round 8, Hawks 1-7, Bulldogs kick first 3 goals of game. Anyone else think we'd be in the eight round 22? Never in doubt! Keep it coming Hawks!
I was at that game, I went slightly mental at the end

During Hawk radio, Lehmo and dipper

“D’Ambrosio, where did we pick him up”
“Think it was the bombers”
“How much did he cost”
“Nothing”

And proceeded to piss themselves laughing

Every time he got the ball they had similar banter

Oh did enjoy that.. and enjoying even more the silence from my Blues loving bro. Happy days.

PS. Bless the person who brought up the Hawks call on SEN in the game thread, made it even more enjoyable.
My pleasure. :)

Scrimshaw excellent yet again. He’s having a career best season.

24 disposals - 7 marks - 7 rebound 50s - 87 disposal efficiency
Yea, surely AA. Has to be. But the selectors will ' Open' up a spot for Stewart or Andrews who haven't been all that great this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During Hawk radio, Lehmo and dipper

“D’Ambrosio, where did we pick him up”
“Think it was the bombers”
“How much did he cost”
“Nothing”

And proceeded to piss themselves laughing

Every time he got the ball they had similar banter
And Quarters again near the end of coverage " Have I mentioned how we got D'Ambrosio from Essendon for nothing?"

And when Moore? missed an easy shot Quarters: "That was a bigger let down than my year 12 formal" :D
Dipper: "Was it an all boys school?"
Quarters: "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Looking forward to those flogs on 'The First Crack' absolutely be fuming tonight WE ARE IN THE 8
King and that St.Kilda flog will be making multiple visits to the therapist this week to point on the doll where the Big Bad Hawks hurt them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back