Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely huge effort all round from the boys! Smashed them physically from the beginning. Could name just about every player today and talk about how good they were, but Sam and the boys absolutely set and steeled themselves for today and totally delivered.

So happy. So proud.

Go Hawks!!

Round 8, Hawks 1-7, Bulldogs kick first 3 goals of game. Anyone else think we'd be in the eight round 22? Never in doubt! Keep it coming Hawks!
We were 1-6 when we played bulldogs, but the sentiment is perfect. Such a massive rise.

I don't want to sound too ungrateful / arrogant but does anyone else feel like we left at least 7-8 goals on the table there. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the win but I really would've loved to see us decapitate them in the last.

View attachment 2075971
Yeah big patch of dominance late in the last with no goals, but a 74 point win leaves me perfectly content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ this team.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Refresh my memory, weren't Carlton premiership favourites a few weeks ago?
Was more then a few weeks ago, but they were certainly up there in the “experts” favourites. In all seriousness though it shows what a crazy season it’s been. But anyways screw em. GO Hawkers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back