Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching the coin toss was enough to highlight why we need Barrass.
I thought you were about to suggest Barrass has some ability to call the result of a coin toss at a better than 50/50 rate.

Can't believe Nash didn't get a single coach's vote

When you look at the blokes that did though any of them would have been stiff to miss votes. Such a pure team performance.

What a performance. So many little things across the game to enjoy; Dimma cleaning up Walsh, the Sic sizzle kick to MD etc. The Weddle goal though.. that was a big moment for me. Felt like we broke them after that.

Agree we left a few goals out there, but the Blues had almost zero scoring threat and tried to bottle the game up. Not having a dominant pack marker generally makes scoring harder to come by in that sense, but we still cracked 100+ which was a big tick for mine.

The Blues ended up being a soft kill, but couldn't handle our running power from the start.
Feels like we've smashed quite a few teams this year

Wildly entertaining listen, but Dipper's overexcitement was a bit much, so hopefully they change it up with other ex players
They spoke to Quarters on SEN Breakfast this morning. Apparently they were meant to have 4 people with Dipper doing boundary rider but due to availabilities they only had the 3 so all did it from the box. If they had that 4th person I’m sure Dipper would have been used a lot more sparingly.

I actually enjoyed Dipper’s over the top carry on. But probably only because it went so well with the dominant performance.

They spoke to Quarters on SEN Breakfast this morning. Apparently they were meant to have 4 people with Dipper doing boundary rider but due to availabilities they only had the 3 so all did it from the box. If they had that 4th person I’m sure Dipper would have been used a lot more sparingly.

I actually enjoyed Dipper’s over the top carry on. But probably only because it went so well with the dominant performance.
More commentary less screaming would be my advice to Dipper. Cant fault the man's passion though!

Ran into Dipper after it. Pretty certain he had just flown in from Europe. He had a quick wine and then left the room whilst announcing loudly to us 'see you all in the finals' before pausing, turning to the Carlton fans with me, pointing at them and firing a 'not you blokes though hahaha'. Should have seen their salty faces. Hahaha.

https://bit.ly/4clAlKs
Harry Morrison post match interview

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ran into Dipper after it. Pretty certain he had just flown in from Europe. He had a quick wine and then left the room whilst announcing loudly to us 'see you all in the finals' before pausing, turning to the Carlton fans with me, pointing at them and firing a 'not you blokes though hahaha'. Should have seen their salty faces. Hahaha.
he did just fly in from Europe last few weeks on Facebook has been posting himself on the Greek Islands

For the amount of Carlton supporters that left during the game, there was still a big crowd at the end. Felt like we outnumbered them even when they were all there, there was a lot gold around the top deck

This is some of the best 6m46s you'll ever see. Carlton supporter who talked us down in his preview video LITERALLY has egg on his face in the post match review.

Man, that's some unhinged dude right there but more importantly, laughed my ****ing head off!!! Especially the " who the **** is harry Morrison"?? I'm still cracking up as I type. 😂

This is some of the best 6m46s you'll ever see. Carlton supporter who talked us down in his preview video LITERALLY has egg on his face in the post match review.

Faaark Faaark
bwahaha I had to pause after 33 seconds to wipe the tears from my eyes 🤣
Mitchel🥚🤦‍♂️

The Weddle goal though.. that was a big moment for me. Felt like we broke them after that.
This was my take too when it happened
Such a big goal at the right time, like try and catch us now & the blooz knew that they couldn't

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back