Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

You have a very naive view of human behaviour if you don’t think it’s possible

There was an umpire charged last year for releasing details of Brownlow votes

Lots of these guys grow up hating the pies like 80 percent of the football public
It’s not beyond the realm of possibilities to take their conscious bias into a game
Anyway I don’t really care what you think A@$!wipe
I don’t think lateral thinking is your strong point
For every Pies fan complaining about anti Collingwood umpire bias there are many more opposition fans complaining about pro Collingwood bias. Maybe the umpires are just human and make mistakes?

Every one who is sound of mind would realise this but Mr A@&)&wipe is slow on the uptake
There's no real point arguing it here tho it's never going to go down well and what's there to gain? I get the venting and frustration part.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

And that was all due to Scott bringing up umpiring decisions in his presser the week before was it?
Worst part for me was I bloody knew Geelong would go on and win it as soon as that match ended. After losing to Sydney I also said they'd be thumped in the GF and not make the 8 the following year in the YouTube Match highlights and all the syndey supporters lost their minds 😂

Every one who is sound of mind would realise as a possibility but Mr A@&)&wipe is slow on the uptake

You clearly don’t understand the heavy internal scrutiny the umps face. If they were to bring conscious or unconscious bias onto the field, it would be clearly revealed in their reviews and they would soon be out of a job.

Keeping that job is probably something that might bring on some bias. To do their best to make correct decisions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure but Geelong have been kissed on the dick a lot when it comes to umpiring
And there are plenty of oppo supporters who say exactly the same about us.

The reality is we won the premiership last year, so the supposed umpiring conspiracy against us didn't work last year did it?

Plenty think Cox jumped forward during McGovern's kick last week. Plenty think North should have got a 50 metre penalty similar to the one McStay didn't get last night.

We were less than a goal behind last night with 4 minutes left. Plenty of time to win it & nothing to do with the umpires.

You clearly don’t understand the heavy internal scrutiny the umps face. If they were to bring conscious or unconscious bias onto the field, it would be clearly revealed in their reviews and they would soon be out of a job.

Keeping that job is probably something that might bring on some bias. To do their best to make correct decisions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
So all the terrible decisions are all harmless innocent mistakes ???

I don’t think so

The reality is we won the premiership last year, so the supposed umpiring conspiracy against us didn't work last year did it?

Plenty think Cox jumped forward during McGovern's kick last week. Plenty think North should have got a 50 metre penalty similar to the one McStay didn't get last night.

We were less than a goal behind last night with 4 minutes left. Plenty of time to win it & nothing to do with the umpires.
Nothing to do with umpires ???

Last night ???

Jesus

What more can I say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For every Pies fan complaining about anti Collingwood umpire bias there are many more opposition fans complaining about pro Collingwood bias. Maybe the umpires are just human and make mistakes?
Please stop this rational posting. I'm emotional about our season and want to vent to my hearts desire to the point where I want to believe there's a conspiracy at play, and you're ruining that for me.

My issue is the amount of dropping, throwing and holding the balls they blatantly ignore. I reckon their would of been 30+ all up easily. The umpires clearly aren't up to the task anywho as the 8 or so out of bounds they missed then even had the boundry umpire overrule a field umpire saying throw it in instead of deliberate out of bounds. I'm not even going to mention the rest of the obvious dubious decisions.

My issue is the amount of dropping, throwing and holding the balls they blatantly ignore. I reckon their would of been 30+ all up easily. The umpires clearly aren't up to the task anywho as the 8 or so out of bounds they missed then even had the boundry umpire overrule a field umpire saying throw it in instead of deliberate out of bounds. I'm not even going to mention the rest of the obvious dubious decisions.
Yes, they're consistently poor. Across all games for all teams. You only need to read the comments on other clubs boards & socials.

The AFL needs to make them full-time. Give them a proper football ground to train on. Make them train together & review the matches. And stop changing the interpretations of rules every single week.

That would be a start.

Yes, they're consistently poor. Across all games for all teams. You only need to read the comments on other clubs boards & socials.

The AFL needs to make them full-time. Give them a proper football ground to train on. Make them train together & review the matches. And stop changing the interpretations of rules every single week.

That would be a start.
Can't argue with any of that it's been glaringly obvious for a while now they shouldn't be part timers. It would only be a start tho as the issues seem pretty deep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back