Game Day Round 3, 2024 : Hawks Vs. Cats Easter Monday edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know much about quite a few Geelong players. What struck me was how many were in the elite category for tackling. If we are to win today we will have to match there tackling.

The Wiz to announce himself as a mudder extraordinaire with 5 goals
Stage could be set for him. If our midfield can turn it around and get the ball inside 50 often then there could be a lot of opportunities for a crafty small to mop up on a wet day and kick a bag.

I hope we play to the conditions, no trying to do things above your skill set.
And wearing the right boots for the conditions. If we’re slipping over while Geelong aren’t then I’ll flip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to wrestle back some respect. Commentators are pencilling us in as easy wins for our opponents, even weeks from now. Hope we pile on the pressure and keep it up. And kick truly when opportunities arise.
With a bit of luck the conditions will help us, force us to keep it simple and not overthink. Go Hawks!

How’s it look in Melbourne currently? Weather app saying no rain until 7?
Pissing down only a couple kilometres from the G at the moment. This is good for us. Should hinder Hawkins, Cameron and Stewart, being their three greatest threats

Surely given the conditions we aren't gonna be sticking with Ramsden as sub he's the only listed emergency who didn't play for Box Hill on the weekend

Surely given the conditions we aren't gonna be sticking with Ramsden as sub he's the only listed emergency who didn't play for Box Hill on the weekend
Sub comes from the 5 listed on the bench not an emergency. Sub will be 1 of:
[34] Nick Watson
[1] Harry Morrison
[28] Cam Mackenzie
[23] Josh Weddle
[44] Henry Hustwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back