Game Day Round 3, 2024 : Hawks Vs. Cats Easter Monday edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That wasn't lightning, it was the Wizard getting ready to tear the fourth quarter apart!

Vintage Vhs GIF by vhspositive

Anybody else think Breust and Lewis shouldn’t go to Adelaide next week
Breust shouldn't
Lewis needs to be pushed to CHF - whenever he's there is runs 15km and opens up our forward line. Don't know if he's being protected due to fitness, or if it's instruction. If it's instruction Sammy needs to go because he clearly doesn't see what works

Impey is on thin ice too, provides no pressure as a defender, and doesn't have the leg speed to play a running role off half back

Putting Amon back on the bloody wing where’s basically an All Australian is the biggest no brainer move we can make. Done with Impey too, just offers zero. Hasn’t even come close to the pre ACL form we seen a while ago. Given up hope.
Totally agree on Amon. Can't understand why he is not used in the most needed wing. Poor coaching two weeks in a row.

Lightning will always hit the highest point. If they had any idea they would be evacuating Level 4.

In grassroots footy a lightning strike per a certain period of time leads to a walkoff - we don't have a six story stadium surrounding us to absorb the strike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Henry has had a mare today.
I got a couple of thumbs down for suggesting it earlier on. Far out, the fandom is ridiculous.

I appreciate it's only game 3, he's young and raw. I'm very hopeful he will go on to be a good player, but it's fair to call it out, he's had a nothing game and I'm sure he will be disappointed at the missed opportunity given his BH form.

Lightning will always hit the highest point. If they had any idea they would be evacuating Level 4.

In grassroots footy a lightning strike per a certain period of time leads to a walkoff - we don't have a six story stadium surrounding us to absorb the strike.
Reeves thankful he's not playing.

Breust shouldn't
Lewis needs to be pushed to CHF - whenever he's there is runs 15km and opens up our forward line. Don't know if he's being protected due to fitness, or if it's instruction. If it's instruction Sammy needs to go because he clearly doesn't see what works

Impey is on thin ice too, provides no pressure as a defender, and doesn't have the leg speed to play a running role off half back
He is a good leading forward and a terrible wrestle forward which means by playing him deep we are playing him to his weaknesses

I got a couple of thumbs down for suggesting it earlier on. Far out, the fandom is ridiculous.

I appreciate it's only game 3, he's young and raw. I'm very hopeful he will go on to be a good player, but it's fair to call it out, he's had a nothing game and I'm sure he will be disappointed at the missed opportunity given his BH form.

It’s fair to call things honestly. We know he is not quick and moves like Pendlebury but his hands and positioning today were terrible.

Have heard - players wanted to play but umpires are scared !

One even said ‘was that thunder ?’
Worried that it might of struck one of the Geelong water bottles that they happily drank the koolaid they were sucking on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back