The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people dismiss the tied naked to trees thing all the time?

Like thats the worst and most outlandish thing that could have happened. I bet when the truth drops we wish thats all that happened.

It's not even that outlandish. Footballers love getting naked. Throw in some native flora and some bondage, it's just common camp shenanigans.

Like Burton said, when you hear these things it sounds weird, but when you're there... it's pretty normal.

View attachment 762304
These review findings can’t come quick enough, this board is going crazy!

Incident involved a 1-4 year old player and Rowie said if it was his kid he would have gone off.

They all know the story but players at the club didnt want to reveal it but now players are leaving they are.

Said management were aware and did nothing.

Also said AFLPA were not aware of said incident so how thorough was their review?
Ahh shit.

That moment when you vaguely remember reading something on the rumours board that kinda fits this.

It couldnt be true.

Surely.

Could it?

I'm still astounded that an AFL and AFLPA review suggest there is nothing yet Caro and Rowie insist there is
One possibility is the AFLPA heard whispers and went to the player

For whatever reasons, shame, embarrassment or pride the player said
1. I dont want to talk about it
2. Nah I dont want to make waves
3. etc etc

The only thing the AFL and AFLPA can say is they investigated and the investigation went nowhere.

Its not unlikely that the above could happen

So the entire board and Fagan have lunch with the Governor this afternoon. Would mean if they are going to release the review and have a press conference it will be pretty late in the day. Wouldn’t get our hopes up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the result and the identification of the new role. Would like some more details but they are going to be pretty tight lipped you would've thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Review

Back