The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Caro and Rowie going on and on about a particular event that happened at the camp that was apparently awful.

In the same breath he says the AFL and ALFPA have investigated and found nothing untoward.

So either Rowie and Carl are going OTT or the AFL and AFLPA have questions to be answered.

Blizzare situation

So Caro and Rowie going on and on about a particular event that happened at the camp that was apparently awful.

In the same breath he says the AFL and ALFPA have investigated and found nothing untoward.

So either Rowie and Carl are going OTT or the AFL and AFLPA have questions to be answered.

Blizzare situation
Incident involved a 1-4 year old player and Rowie said if it was his kid he would have gone off.

They all know the story but players at the club didnt want to reveal it but now players are leaving they are.

Said management were aware and did nothing.

Also said AFLPA were not aware of said incident so how thorough was their review?

Incident involved a 1-4 year old player and Rowie said if it was his kid he would have gone off.

They all know the story but players at the club didnt want to reveal it but now players are leaving they are.

Said management were aware and did nothing.

Also said AFLPA were not aware of said incident so how thorough was their review?

It's hard to get a gauge given its Rowie and Carro.

2 years on this shit is still going.

I heard Rowey talk to Caro about it too and it definitely didnt sound good. Would explain why hes gone so hard about thw camp.

I wonder who the player is.
I don't want to know who it is.

It just amazes me that the club hasn't knocked this on the head by either calling it out of false or admitting it did happen, it was a mistake but they aren't naming names for privacy reasons.

I'm still astounded that an AFL and AFLPA review suggest there is nothing yet Caro and Rowie insist there is

I don't want to know who it is.

It just amazes me that the club hasn't knocked this on the head by either calling it out of false or admitting it did happen, it was a mistake but they aren't naming names for privacy reasons.

I'm still astounded that an AFL and AFLPA review suggest there is nothing yet Caro and Rowie insist there is

Weren't these the same people claiming that players were tied naked to trees?

Sounds like they have no stories, so are trying to keep the camp story going.

If it's real, then they should stop talking in vaguaries and actually give detail about what happened.

And the integrity unit would have asked players. If this happened, it would have been found out.

Weren't these the same people claiming that players were tied naked to trees?

Sounds like they have no stories, so are trying to keep the camp story going.

If it's real, then they should stop talking in vaguaries and actually give detail about what happened.

And the integrity unit would have asked players. If this happened, it would have been found out.
That was Mark Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but Caro ran with it... unchecked. Honestly, until we hear it out of the mouths of one of our players, I won’t believe it. These a-hole “media” people have fed on our carcass for long enough.
I don’t remember exactly what was said but I think you’ll find they might have gone with “if” it happened rather than “it” happened.

Yes but Caro ran with it... unchecked. Honestly, until we hear it out of the mouths of one of our players, I won’t believe it. These a-hole “media” people have fed on our carcass for long enough.

And the club has done nothing but let it go unchecked. It's as if they want the media to feed on that carcass.

On top of that:

Burton: still has his position
Hass: still has his position
Camporeale: still has his position
Chapman: still has his position
Coach: not yet identified
Trade period: 6 days to go
AFL 2020 fixture soon to be released

Why would any self-respecting coach want the job if this is the way the club conducts itself? Anyone who gets the job won't see themselves as being in a long term, or even a medium term gig. If the club gets its way, which it will, then Goodwin will be our next coach in 12-24 months time.

I don’t remember exactly what was said but I think you’ll find they might have gone with “if” it happened rather than “it” happened.
No., She was pretty much running with “it happened”. That’s when I was done with her. Up until that point I believed she was one of the good ones... but that was garbage. Not one of those that work in the media would I pee on - even if they were on fire.

No., She was pretty much running with “it happened”. That’s when I was done with her. Up until that point I believed she was one of the good ones... but that was garbage. Not one of those that work in the media would I pee on - even if they were on fire.
Once Caro started being paid by Crocmedia she sold out to her new tabloid masters.

I remember at the time there was a Qld based Crows board poster at the open training session up on the Gold Coast and noted most senior players not present.

They asked one of our staffers why only the young guys at that open session and was told the senior guys are.on a "Black Ops" training session.

Was that you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nothing comes up with a google search with her?

Won't it be great seeing Chappy and Roo with fat ******* smiles on their faces when they announce the review is completed like all this didn't happen on their watch. Teflon Rob just lurches from fu**up to fu**up and coasts away scot-free.

Absolute disgrace. There is no way they should survive the multitude of debacles over the last 5-10 years. It is quite unbelievable to watch them basically admit that everything is ****ed - and yet totally absolve themselves of any responsibility for it while acting as though they're the ones with the answers and ability to rectify it.

Breath taking arrogance and self indulgence.

Even this Review and end of season has been a total **** up.

What kind of rabble of a Club allows itself to enter trade week without a Coach, and (apparently) in reality, without a Head of Football?

Burton should've been sacked a long time ago. If the parting of the ways with Pyke was mutual, it should've been planned for. Instead, we're going to finish the trade week with no coach - and, realistically, a Coach who is not first choice; unless Teague, Longmuir and Ratten end up being failures (not even including Heath Shaw).

Even in trying to rectify their incompetence - they're just compounding it.

They are a pathetic rabble, and need to piss off, immediately.

Once Caro started being paid by Crocmedia she sold out to her new tabloid masters.

I remember at the time there was a Qld based Crows board poster at the open training session up on the Gold Coast and noted most senior players not present.

They asked one of our staffers why only the young guys at that open session and was told the senior guys are.on a "Black Ops" training session.

Was that you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That was me.

Why do people dismiss the tied naked to trees thing all the time?

Like thats the worst and most outlandish thing that could have happened. I bet when the truth drops we wish thats all that happened.

It's not even that outlandish. Footballers love getting naked. Throw in some native flora and some bondage, it's just common camp shenanigans.

Like Burton said, when you hear these things it sounds weird, but when you're there... it's pretty normal.

Untitled-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

The Review

Back