Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Crows Show interviewed Brennan Cox as a preview of upcoming match up with Freo ... hmmm. :think:

jmanullang-blogspot-com-scouttinfoilhat6-e2-jpg.566801
Will Day is probably out of the picture then.

Why would we go after Brennan Cox when he's a free agent next year? Makes no sense to have to give up capital for him this year.

Redman and Day should be priority.

Why would we go after Brennan Cox when he's a free agent next year? Makes no sense to have to give up capital for him this year.

Redman and Day should be priority.

If he's willing to sign, you get it done.

After all a lot can change in a year.

[Confirmed]Special Gather round Crows limited edition Guernsey
Rumour doing the rounds that AFC are wearing a special Guernsey for Gather Round featuring the old Crow based on an old 90’s preseason Guernsey.

Take my money if true!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone made comment on who the former Port Magpies/Adelaide Crow that did the banner over Max Bashier's name was? I am sure everyone knows but I don’t.

Has anyone made comment on who the former Port Magpies/Adelaide Crow that did the banner over Max Bashier's name was? I am sure everyone knows but I don’t.
So which names are we hanging over the Williams and Wanganeen stands for our game? McLeod for Wanganeen, Blight for Williams?

And the irony of the Bruce Weber stand is at the time they burnt him big time.

So which names are we hanging over the Williams and Wanganeen stands for our game? McLeod for Wanganeen, Blight for Williams?
Always found it a bit odd to have a stand at Adelaide Oval named after a Brownlow Medal winner from Essendon.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back