Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw this rumour on fbook. Someone’s friends wife saw them.

Hmm yeah I think I’ll take $200 on things that never happened.
Reminds me of the time my ex-wife told me that she just saw Clarko in traffic and got a photo when they had stopped at the lights.

Narrator : It was Bomber Thompson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of the punter who was on TikTok ready to film himself with Andrew Johns and deliberately mistakes him for another player. Turns out Andrew Johns despite being a notorious piss-taker is a complete drip when it comes to being the butt of the joke himself.

Why would Perryman want to come to us if he wants mid time

Surely he is behind Day, Nash, Duke and Worpel....

Is he better then what Mackenzie will be next year? Highly doubt it

We’ve been very open about wanting another outside mid, and he would be perfect in that role given he’s a very good user and has top shelf work rate.

He’s the kind of player that makes everyone around him look that little bit better. He’s probably not going to win us games himself, but he’ll allow others to.

Tbh if our recruiting staff and Sam want him, that’s enough for me.

Why would Perryman want to come to us if he wants mid time

Surely he is behind Day, Nash, Duke and Worpel....

Is he better then what Mackenzie will be next year? Highly doubt it
Plus Cmac needs more minutes. I don't see how he fits. Hoping we save the cash for the free agents in next years pool.

5 Time Premiership players!

Gunners a good shot at 500 goals and a small chance to get to 250 games for Hawthorn (currently 23 away)

Punky will be the first rookie drafted player to 300 games and can move up the small forwards goal kicking ladder (26 behind Milne at the moment). Apart from Eddie Betts who else is there to catch?

Gunners a good shot at 500 goals and a small chance to get to 250 games for Hawthorn (currently 23 away)

Punky will be the first rookie drafted player to 300 games and can move up the small forwards goal kicking ladder (26 behind Milne at the moment). Apart from Eddie Betts who else is there to catch?
Barney kicked 915. Don't think he'll catch him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back