Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 7, last 24th June)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 104 90.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but Tredders doesn't believe in vaccines. So there's that.
Does he not believe in their existence, or not beleive that they work?

Either way, it's an odd stance.

Moyle has signed with Gold Coast so the ruck stocks are very bare
Everything is coming up Milhouse!

This just means we have no choice but for TT to be our #1 ruck.

Wouldn’t he just ask him?
Weren’t they there together?
Probably not there if he’s coaching at gws

Other port players heard the rumour on SEN so talking about it
Tredders hears that talk and now it’s a rumour cco e from the reunion when in reality it’s a rumour from SEN being discusssed at the reunion…

Not sure this adds any weight to the rumour

Treders on FiveAA saying he heard a rumour at the 04 premiership reunion that Montgomerys family still lives here and might be heading to the Crows next year.

Cmon Tredders, you heard it on SEN a week ago and your trying to make the story your own.

He often runs with a story or rumour that SEN has had but pretends it was his.
Yay another Ken understudy

Tredders hears that talk and now it’s a rumour cco e from the reunion when in reality it’s a rumour from SEN being discusssed at the reunion…

Oh right I read he was at port still which I didn’t think was right.

Yeah that's why Hamish mentioned they were his picks, just like he mentioned Luke Nankervis was now retired recruiter Steve McCrystal's parting gift, But hey you do you.

He has no decision authority.

That’s not arguable.

BTW are you relying on people not reading the links? You know, cause they don’t say what you claim

I prefer mine
'Frankenstein with vertigo'
Bit of a mouthful I guess, but that in itself illustrates the all round awkwardness of the man.
frankenstein spinning GIF

I doubt former players listen to SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan Marshall is open to a move to Adelaide New
guy who posted is a bit of a flog. Seen a rumour of him wanting out of saints a few times in recent weeks. Probably the best we could currently get. Need to invest in a good young ruck though as he'll be cooked in 2 years I reckon... fills a need for now

Last edited:
guy is a bit of a flog. Seen a rumour of him wanting out of saints a few times in recent weeks. Probably the best we could currently get. Need to invest in a good young ruck though as he'll be cooked in 2 years I reckon... fills a need for now

Top flight ruck though.

Surely not.

guy is a bit of a flog. Seen a rumour of him wanting out of saints a few times in recent weeks. Probably the best we could currently get. Need to invest in a good young ruck though as he'll be cooked in 2 years I reckon... fills a need for now

I'm sure there was a matchup somewhere in the last five years that Rob beat him for hit outs that we will hear about

Back