Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Pies v Cats Fri July 12th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

• Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Pies by a lot

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The great Gary Rohan just tried to cripple Sidebottom

Are the AFL a bunch of low IQ apes?

Who's idea is the one arm free holding the ball?

The players are learning to let go of an arm and the player can't do anything, the player has had zero prior, this just looks ugly, incentavising players to not even pick up the ball lol.

I can't think of any other words to use that won't get my bigfooty account band, stupid ugly dumb idea is the nicest way I am allowed to say it here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Collingwood do is back lead into 50 and hold an anchor

And they don’t let you do it in D50 on transition

Why don’t teams just hold a spare? Am I missing something obvious? We did it last year with Weitering and Marchbank late in the year but didn’t do it this year?

The players are learning to let go of an arm and the player can't do anything, the player has had zero prior, this just looks ugly, incentavising players to not even pick up the ball lol.

I can't think of any other words to use that won't get my bigfooty account band, stupid ugly dumb idea is the nicest way I am allowed to say it here.
The day that the 'perfect tackle' was grabbing a bloke by the arm, was the day AFL died.

Shameful sport.

Been saying it for years, reward the behaviour you want.

If you want more tackling, reward the tackler over the ball winner. (AFL idea)
Just stupid really.

The only thing I’m sad about re the 2023 grand final is seeing how much of a spud Hill is and how in earth he managed to win a norm. God works in mysterious ways.

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Pies v Cats Fri July 12th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back