Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fascinating that Brisbane delisted him. Spectacularly bad decision.

That's low-key taking the piss. It's not like Brisbane have struggled at all for hard-nut goal kickers in the last 4-5 years.

Just seems like someone who got squeezed out by the depth chart flourishing at a club who had space and a need for him.

I was talking about the 2012 prelim, but I can understand the confusion given you were gifted so many wins over the years.
Yeah... I knew you were having a huge sook about the 2012 Prelim. The game when Adelaide took the lead late in the 4th quarter (time on) when Jason Porplyzia deliberately punched our ruckman David Hale in the head in a marking contest (with a mistimed spoil attempt) and knocked him out.

When a Hawthorn defender ran in to remonstrate with him (Schoenmakers), Porplyzia collapsed to the ground and milked a free kick for..... "reasons"...... Kicked truly from 35m/40m out, directly in front... Adelaide Crows in front with a minute or two remaining...

One of the WORST umpiring decisions I have ever seen... They almost cost Hawthorn a place in the Grand Final....
But this didn't stop the Crows FLOGS sooking about the umpires and compiling YouTube clips of every linbeball decision which didn't go their way... Ignoring every lineball decision which didn't go Hawthorn's way. :D

What an embarrassing bunch of BABIES!!!! Crows fans: biggest bunch of sooks in the AFL.
(WE WUZ ROBBED!!! Right in front of me! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!)

... and the #FreekickHawthornbullshit started up in 2016 after the Crows babies sooked it up when they lost to Hawks in Round 5.... Clear "in the back"to Puopolo.... Sook sook sook.... whinge whinge whinge.....

So get your facts straight when you go sooking it up on Big Footy

Oh, and by the way.....

The 2024 Free Kick Ladder - Rounds 0-18​

Most frees for​

1 - Gold Coast (368)
2 - Collingwood (348)
3 - Adelaide (345)
4 - Carlton (341)
5 - North Melbourne (339)

Most frees against​

1 - North Melbourne (357)
2 - Adelaide (352)
3 - Richmond (344)
4 - Hawthorn (336)
5 - GWS Giants (334)

Because the umpires look after Hawthorn... :drunk:

2024 Free Kick Ladder - Rounds 0-18 (differential)​

Screen_Shot_2024-07-22_at_1.31.39_pm.png

3.4 Gold Coast
3.0 Essendon
2.1 Brisbane
1.2 Carlton
1.2 Fremantle
0.9 Collingwood
0.5 West Coast
0.2 Sydney
0.1 Port Adelaide
0.0 Hawthorn
-0.4 Adelaide

-0.5 St Kilda
-0.6 W Bulldogs
-0.9 Melbourne
-1.0 North Melb
-2.0 Geelong
-3.0 GWS Giants
-4.2 Richmond

Last edited:
Yeah... I knew you were having a huge sook about the 2012 Prelim. The game when Adelaide took the lead late in the 4th quarter (time on) when Jason Porplyzia deliberately punched our ruckman David Hale in the head in a marking contest (with a mistimed spoil attempt) and knocked him out.

When a Hawthorn defender ran in to remonstrate with him (Schoenmakers), Porplyzia collapsed to the ground and milked a free kick for..... "reasons"...... Kicked truly from 35m/40m out, directly in front... Adelaide Crows in front with a minute or two remaining...

One of the WORST umpiring decisions I have ever seen... They almost cost Hawthorn a place in the Grand Final....
But this didn't stop the Crows FLOGS sooking about the umpires and compiling YouTube clips of every linbeball decision which didn't go their way... Ignoring every lineball decision which didn't go Hawthorn's way. :D

What an embarrassing bunch of BABIES!!!! Crows fans: biggest bunch of sooks in the AFL.

... and the #FreekickHawthornbullshit started up in 2016 after the Crows babies sooked it up when they lost to Hawks in Round 5.... Clear "in the back"to Puopolo.... Sook sook sook.... whinge whinge whinge.....

So get your facts straight when you go sooking it up on Big Footy

Oh, and by the way.....

The 2024 Free Kick Ladder - Rounds 0-18​

Most frees for​

1 - Gold Coast (368)
2 - Collingwood (348)
3 - Adelaide (345)
4 - Carlton (341)
5 - North Melbourne (339)

Most frees against​

1 - North Melbourne (357)
2 - Adelaide (352)
3 - Richmond (344)
4 - Hawthorn (336)
5 - GWS Giants (334)

Because the umpires look after Hawthorn... :drunk:

2024 Free Kick Ladder - Rounds 0-18 (differential)​

Screen_Shot_2024-07-22_at_1.31.39_pm.png

3.4 Gold Coast
3.0 Essendon
2.1 Brisbane
1.2 Carlton
1.2 Fremantle
0.9 Collingwood
0.5 West Coast
0.2 Sydney
0.1 Port Adelaide
0.0 Hawthorn
-0.4 Adelaide

-0.5 St Kilda
-0.6 W Bulldogs
-0.9 Melbourne
-1.0 North Melb
-2.0 Geelong
-3.0 GWS Giants
-4.2 Richmond
Let me get this straight. You’re calling me a sook for highlighting one of the most biased umpiring performances of all time, while at the same time complaining about one questionable free kick that Adelaide got in the match?

Let me get this straight. You’re calling me a sook for highlighting one of the most biased umpiring performances of all time, while at the same time complaining about one questionable free kick that Adelaide got in the match?
Exactly. And banging on about flogs..........he needs to look up 'projection'.

"one of the most biased umpiring performances of all time"

OMG!! You Adelaide babies really take your unmpire-sooking to the next-level... How embarrassing! :tearsofjoy:

Free kicks: Hawks 24, Crows 21 (possibly worst umpiring decision ever to gift Porplyzia the go-ahead goal after he deliberately belted David Hale across the head with a round-arm "coathanger")

I can't believe you're still sooking about a Prlim Final loss from 12 years ago against a tired, banged-up Hawthorn team who were there for the taking.... We played like pure shit for most of that game and missed a ton of set shots (kicked 13.19)... 32 scoring shots to 22...

The Crows basically ran all over us in the last 30 minutes and took the lead with 5:00 left on the clock. Except you weren't good enough to close the game out. :tearsofjoy: NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!! Coughing up late goals to Cyril and Buddy with some shitty defensive efforts...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! THE UMPIRES!!!!! WE WUZ ROBBED!!!!

portrait-sad-crying-clown-41547167.jpg

Last edited:
Just laughable umpiring. That was a complete fix, I paid my money thinking I was attending as an equal supporter of an AFL team and flew over to watch that absolute stitch up. What a naive fool I was.

Watching those lowlights you can see about half their goals came as a result of free kicks 😂

A part of my love for AFL Footy died that day.
But here you are... 12 years later and you're still watching the footy... still belly-aching about umpires... still sooking about a finals defeat from over a decade ago when your team wasn't good enough to seize victory after taking the lead with 5:00 on the clock against a tired, listless opponent

"part of my love for AFL Footy died that day"

:$

What a fulfilling, enriched life you must lead. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Imagine watching a Youtube "lowlights" clip compiled by a whinging one-eyed Crows nuff, thinking that it faithfully represents all the contentious umpiring decisions which occurred over 2 hours. You think a Hawks fan couldn't compile a similar edit from the same game showing all the frees we should've could've but didn't get?

I don't even know what you guys are complaining about with half of the stuff from that clip. Talk about clutching at straws. But I think it's hilarious that it still exists on Youtube and Crows sooks still watch it 12 years later and start fuming all over again.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back