Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our mids were good at forcing turnover and on the outside. It was just clearances we got belted in
Was a clear weakness all night. No need to drag them on what is a great night for the club but what I will not stand for is the mids being credited for the win when they were our most disappointing area all night.

Was a clear weakness all night. No need to drag them on what is a great night for the club but what I will not stand for is the mids being credited for the win when they were our most disappointing area all night.

I think and correct me your point is more around the reporting is all about lets talk to Gulden Warner and Heeney and thats who carried us, meanwhile Lloyd can probably shower change and head home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very professional but slightly patchy performance.

Back line was exemplary , midfield/ruck made it a contest, fwds did a good job…Parker was outstanding, Amarty went up a step, Paps was Paps.

Stand outs- Heeney, Florent, Parker, Blakey, Warner, Macartin, Amartey.

I think and correct me your point is more around the reporting is all about lets talk to Gulden Warner and Heeney and thats who carried us, meanwhile Lloyd can probably shower change and head home
Correct.

Give credit to the players and the areas of our game that won us the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back