Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Parker might just tag Harris Andrews

The blockheads on X etc. are painfully stupid.

The narrative seems to be people don’t want Sydney v Geelong because it’ll be the same as last time. The same people that just witnessed us dismantle Port "same as last time" and who won a final against the Giants "same as last time".

I absolutely, unequivocally want Geelong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have chest pains actually but I always ignore those as I’m also obese with chronic sleep apnea. But I could not relax. Do you still not rate Brisbane and want to face them? I’d rather Geelong personally.

i'd prefer to absolutely smash geelong in a grand final, for the sake of redemption and coz i friggin despise geelong anyway
but i also just don't want that team/club to make another grand final

Great effort to overcome that 112 point start I heard about all week
Good practice for overcoming the 81 point start wecwill hear about all week if the Cats win tomorrow.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, i selfishly hope for a Swans-Lions GF. They're my second team, so it's been a dream GF for me forever.

I think the Cats would be a better match-up for us though. Brisbane's best is the second best behind ours this year IMO.

Actually no. The way we played from the start I was confident.
Yep, was shitting myself before the game, but hardly broke a sweat from our first goal onwards. Was nice to be on the right side of a comfortable final win for the first time since 2017.

Also good to see Amartey stick it up all the doubters. Wish he nailed his late opportunities and booted 5. So unfairly maligned, even compared to the other key forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back