Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

He has great resilience to bounce back. Has done it all year. Expect a clanger or two from him next week. His teammates need to talk him through it more, be aware that he is green in a very difficult position.
Do love that booming left foot when he gets hold of it.

Fox is right in the discussion to start next week if the Cats win. We need a match for Cameron and i think that means Campbell to sub.

If Mills is available then all bets are off.

Adams can pack his holiday bags, unfortunately for him
Surely Rampe or Melican get first crack on Cameron?

Fox did well in 2022 but let’s be honest, that fantastic performance didn’t match Fox’s form line at the time or since. Not sure we can plan around that happening again.

Normally I'm hot on him but thought he was awful. Constantly melting under the minor port pressure.
He had a great match. Side stepping Port players, putting the ball on the chest of teammates. He is a hard little bugger. Some of his hits were really good. Disrupted their play. Running down opponents too. He is pretty quick & opponents misjudge that.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

When watching night games I usually have the volume so low that I can just make out the whistles but can't understand the commentary as I don't want to wake the kids..

Watching the Kayo Mini this morning, halfway through the second and BT has got Jmacs name wrong three times, calling him Florent twice and Gulden once, and he called Campbell "Thompson"

****ing half wit
Brayshaw kept calling Gulden JMac

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was amazing - given it was a fairly quiet end to the game in terms of anything being on the line.

Wasn't so keen on the Mexican wave going on in the 4th at one point however...

But hey - a great atmosphere still and fans were up and about early too!
Mexican Wave?? Not one I noticed. Everyone stood to cheer but that wasn't a wave.

Interested who the majority of you would prefer to play? I'd rate your chances higher against Geelong. Brisbane's fire will be burning as much as yours whereas Geelong have 2022 to fall back on. But then MCG factor.
I think it's always harder to play a Victorian side on the G but I want Geelong. Would be great to have redemption for 22.

The blockheads on X etc. are painfully stupid.

The narrative seems to be people don’t want Sydney v Geelong because it’ll be the same as last time. The same people that just witnessed us dismantle Port "same as last time" and who won a final against the Giants "same as last time".

I absolutely, unequivocally want Geelong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The dismaying thing about following a sport is the realisation that some of the stupidest human beings on the planet follow the sport.

Interested who the majority of you would prefer to play? I'd rate your chances higher against Geelong. Brisbane's fire will be burning as much as yours whereas Geelong have 2022 to fall back on. But then MCG factor.
I'd prefer Brisbane. Any advantage we can get (not playing in their home state) we need.

If we play Geelong, I believe we'll get closer than last time, but home town umpiring will play a part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back