Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ports defence their weakest part - and it worked for us.
Missing a couple important players back there hurt them.
Houston & Farrell.
When we played them we were missing Ramps & Melican & fell to pieces.

The Cats or Brisbane next week away from the SCG means we will have to go up in intensity by 100% & do it for 4 quarters. Just as we did in 2005 & 2012.

We can't play with 3 talls

Amartey has been useless, he should be dropped

Jmac is clearly injured, put him out for the season

Campbell should be the sub, he cannot impact a whole game

Am I doing this right?
Wait until after the game next week before you go off.
Then it will have more relevance.

Campbell definitely looked to of hurt his groin in the 4th wasn’t moving well at all.
Papley also looked very ginger coming off after his last goal never moved well after it .
Logan ankle concerning any updates on these will b appreciated very nervous for all 3 very important players.
Ramps should b right but you’d be nervous leaving anything in the the tribunals hands let’s not forget what happened to heens

Thought I’d better watch the replay to be sure.

But yes, upon second viewing it’s confirmed:

BT is a giant fizzy douche.
Funny thing, I really don’t mind him. He’s basically a footy enthusiast.

Roaming Brian has a car-crash-can’t-look-away vibe that I fall for every time.

Replay time:
Horne-Francis a good player but a bit of a turn. Plays for frees like nothing else.
Umps gave us nothing 1st quarter
If you ranked the top 15 players on the ground, I reckon we had 13 of them.

For Port, there was:

- Aliir. 100% ToG & didn’t put a foot wrong.

- Sweet: comprehensively beat Grundy.

JHF was nowhere near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatching the game this morning - god the Fox commentary fails to generate any excitement that the umps left in the game. I accept that every game won't be like the GWS game, but Hodge, Richardson and Taylor are not a great combo.
Channel 7*

When he was on Burgoyne, it was like watching the U12 kid who has completed puberty against the one who hasn't.
Lol I said that at the time!

Horse under pressure in the media then to secure his legacy, Don't mind it.

Would be massive for him to have 2 flags and be there with multiple winning coaches of his era. Also someone like Heeney in his prime wont get a better chance to win one.

We can't play with 3 talls

Amartey has been useless, he should be dropped

Jmac is clearly injured, put him out for the season

Campbell should be the sub, he cannot impact a whole game

Am I doing this right?

Not bad.... just a sprinkle more negativity, write us off for next week and you are there.

Campbell was fairly quiet I thought though.. played his part in patches, but nothing like last week.

Not enough florent love in here. He was outstanding

He was outstanding, didnt miss a beat last night, some great interceptions

Not bad.... just a sprinkle more negativity, write us off for next week and you are there.

Campbell was fairly quiet I thought though.. played his part in patches, but nothing like last week.

I mean Campbell was ok and worked hard, but he arguably impacted more as the sub than a full game. If Mills is fit then I would guess the qualifying final team plays the grand final.

Horse under pressure in the media then to secure his legacy, Don't mind it.

Would be massive for him to have 2 flags and be there with multiple winning coaches of his era. Also someone like Heeney in his prime wont get a better chance to win one.
I just hope he wins it because I've always viewed him as a better coach than Chris Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back