Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our forward line clicked last night. It was clearly evident sitting 1 row from the back in the Victor Trumper stand how well the forwards worked in terms of waiting until the right time to then create a nice large hole for one of them to lead in to. Meant our F50 entries were way better with no bobbing, and the delivery by foot inside was first class.
Makes me wonder why it’s taken till now for it to click. Do you think the Parker move was the master stroke, the missing piece of the puzzle?

Logan’s ankle looked shocking at the time
He'll be good to go Punts.
Grab yourself a few beers & nibbles, sit back & watch the Cats & Lions smash each other for a few hours knowing that we are already in the big one.
That's what I'm doing.
I'll take a sip everytime one of them get bruised.;)

He'll be good to go Punts.
Grab yourself a few beers & nibbles, sit back & watch the Cats & Lions smash each other for a few hours knowing that we are already in the big one.
That's what I'm doing.
I'll take a sip everytime one of them get bruised.;)
This was what I was doing during the Port v Hawks Prelim in 2014, thinking how good is it that the Hawks will have 1 less day to prepare and will be banged up after a tough, tight game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt Florent played more forward than back last night. Live at the game I couldn’t actually tell who was the direct replacement for Mills. Although I wasn’t really focused on that level of analytics.
Horse moved the magnets all over the place. Florent played HFF, wing and HBF at different times. Same with Campbell. Gulden played wing, HFF and in the middle. Juzzy had at least one CBA. Roberts was rushing up from HBF to cover the back of the CBA. There was an awful lot happening!

Makes me wonder why it’s taken till now for it to click. Do you think the Parker move was the master stroke, the missing piece of the puzzle?
I think the Parker move was just smart coaching, knowing how Allir can impact F50 entries. By Parker doing that selfless role freed up our big men to run and lead at the football without that defender floating in across and filling the hole or cutting off kicks.

It is nearly an irrelevant data point though I feel for next week. Different plans required.

I might be overly optimistic but I reckon if we can snag this Grand Final we'll win the next three premierships. Just need to overcome our mental demons. We're clearly the best team in the comp and on the verge of entering our prime. Stars are beginning to align.
On the contrary, Geelong are a lock to win the GF (just throwing that out there to balance out the massive footy gods mozz you've decided to inflict upon us)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back