Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a relief. Had to deal with a number of cocky Power fans at work all week.

In 2022, I spent the last 5 minutes of the prelim in the shed. Couldn't handle it. Had to wait for my son to come out and tell me the Swans had won.

It was such a relief to have a relatively stress free last quarter this prelim! No shed time needed.

They will play Darcy Fort if Oscar misses? Although he's barely played this year

Grundy has liked making a battling ruck look decent at times

It's not like Mills has been lighting it up for months...he's had one good game for the year.
Talk of him being selected is reidiculous.

They went ok in junk time. They were soundly beaten in the first half.
First use of the footy remains the team's achilles heel.

I have big reservations on our KPFs bailiing them out against the much better defenses of Brissy or Geelong. The Port defense we faced last night probably the weakest in prelim in recent history.

We simply won't win unless we address the clearances issue in a big way IMO. That might involve Adams in for Campbell.
God help us

It will be a great game, won’t be easy, but hey We are in the Grand Final. !!! To all of you travelling to Melbourne- safe travels, look after yourselves, cheer loud and GO SWANNIES!!! Going to watch it at the Tatts hotel here with friends up from Melbourne (Dogs supporters but they are going for the Swans) enjoy the week - and here’s to us bringing home the flag 🤞🤞🤞🤞🏆🏆🏆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very positive about Lions as opponents.
Only thing is their burning loss from only 1 year ago…but I feel our humiliation from 2 years ago will trump that desire to right wrongs.
Most recent two losers (of the GF) out for redemption. Should be a similar drive for both (if such a drive for redemption actually matters).

The game will be a talent vs talent showdown. Hopefully the fewer kms in our legs this month will help us run out the game strongly.

Most recent two losers (of the GF) out for redemption. Should be a similar drive for both (if such a drive for redemption actually matters).

The game will be a talent vs talent showdown. Hopefully the fewer kms in our legs this month will help us run out the game strongly.
One thing for absolute certain is that Brissie will be tougher opponents than Port on every line.
JJ must not allow Zorko the latitude he got tonight and I'm sure Harry will keep Cameron quiet but there's plenty more.
Should be a heck of a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back