Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a Grand Final thread up but since there isn't one yet I think we need to find a way to stop Harris Andrews. We can't just let him take intercept mark after intercept mark next week.

We need a Grand Final thread up but since there isn't one yet I think we need to find a way to stop Harris Andrews. We can't just let him take intercept mark after intercept mark next week.
He'll be on one of Logan, amartey or McLean.

Big O going down inadvertently helped Lions as it forced them to go more chaotic into F50 given the lack if Joe as a target. Cats would not have been as prepared for this situation.

Fort will come in but surely we will prepare for Joe spending plenty of time in the ruck and Lions going with the whole chaos ball into F50 approach. I also think Grundy / Mclean are a much stronger combo than Stanley / Blicavs.

Will be up around lunchtime tomorrow:)

Putting a fair bit of effort into this one.

Will be up around lunchtime tomorrow:)

Putting a fair bit of effort into this one.

Just put whatever that magic stuff is all over it - double last weeks please

So thinking about grand finals in my life

1996- was only 13 and was happy as larry just to be there and so surprised to see it. Could even watch the first half heaps . Thought we may be back soon

2005- Again was happy to be there , had thought we were not good enough at 3/4 time v the cats. But was a bit about enjoying the day and then saw what I thought I never would. Also thought wow can die happy and will be happy forever even if we never win again.

2006- When we won week 1 I thought we would go back to back and was just stunned with how we started. Disappointed we fell short but the win prior made up for it and 1-1 felt fair.

2012- Thought we would win the premiership after we beat the hawks in Tassie and wasn't surprised at all confident as

2014- Felt we would have won 13 but for injuries and here we were back to win again and expected to win , thought we would flog them then it was a nightmare .

2016- once GWS lost thought we would smash the dogs then well umps

2022- thought it would be tough and felt they were favourites but this was the worst , we didn't fire a shot at all, most scarring loss.

2024- Feel calm at the moment ... thought going in my head is Brisbane won't want to lose twice in a row ... Don't want us to lose another , don't want to waste a year .... but don't want to get too confident.

Not sure where I am going with this, because my mood doesn't affect the team. But I think this side is ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So thinking about grand finals in my life

1996- was only 13 and was happy as larry just to be there and so surprised to see it. Could even watch the first half heaps . Thought we may be back soon

2005- Again was happy to be there , had thought we were not good enough at 3/4 time v the cats. But was a bit about enjoying the day and then saw what I thought I never would. Also thought wow can die happy and will be happy forever even if we never win again.

2006- When we won week 1 I thought we would go back to back and was just stunned with how we started. Disappointed we fell short but the win prior made up for it and 1-1 felt fair.

2012- Thought we would win the premiership after we beat the hawks in Tassie and wasn't surprised at all confident as

2014- Felt we would have won 13 but for injuries and here we were back to win again and expected to win , thought we would flog them then it was a nightmare .

2016- once GWS lost thought we would smash the dogs then well umps

2022- thought it would be tough and felt they were favourites but this was the worst , we didn't fire a shot at all, most scarring loss.

2024- Feel calm at the moment ... thought going in my head is Brisbane won't want to lose twice in a row ... Don't want us to lose another , don't want to waste a year .... but don't want to get too confident.

Not sure where I am going with this, because my mood doesn't affect the team. But I think this side is ready.
I think we can all resonate with your thoughts here YRH.

I wonder if Cameron will have a delayed concussion, he took a decent hit. I wonder also how independently the testing is.

Mcluggage got the dangerous tackle too

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back