Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown was cleared to play. He was possibly our best player before he went off. Would the reason for brown out be structural? Curious as to your reasoning.

Schofields superior drive. That's all.

If you want Brown drop one of Glass and Mackenzie. :rolleyes::eek::D:thumbsu:

Out: Lecras, A.Selwood, Gaff, S. Selwood
In: Wilson, Dick, Mcginnity, Waters

In reality:
Out: Hutchings, Shepperd
In: Dalziell, Cripps

Fck off Woosh we've had enough of your predictable shit.

Despite our midfield being a massive problem lately you want us to drop a midfielder, a winger and a forward that can run through the middle for 2 defenders, Mcginnity who is a defender/defensive forward and Dick who even if he wasn't injured, can't run through the middle.

Leaving our midfield rotations at Kerr, Priddis, Shuey, Masten, Hutching, Rosa, Embley and Mcginnity. See a problem with that list?

FFS Woosh...we are ssslllloooooowwwww :thumbsdown:

Maybe we aren't as slow as we looked Monday night, perhaps the boys were just still hungover from the rumored bender on Shuey's birthday. Club said they investigated and found nothing but it would explain the tripe we served up.

In. Waters (duh), Hams (good wafl game) and Razzle (Played ok before being dumped)
Out. Selwood (cooked), Brown (no match up), Embley

Maybe we aren't as slow as we looked Monday night, perhaps the boys were just still hungover from the rumored bender on Shuey's birthday. Club said they investigated and found nothing but it would explain the tripe we served up.

In. Waters (duh), Hams (good wafl game) and Razzle (Played ok before being dumped)

When did they club say they investigated it?

Would rather Cripps in over Razzle as we may as well get games into the young player with more promise.

I think teams have realised that some of our players are on the slow end of the scale and match them up with quicker players, much the same way they try and expose Priddis in the forward line. When teams are transitioning from a kick in from full back they will have their quicker players around the 40 to 50m mark who can break the lines of our slow mids that are guarding space around the 50 to 60m distance from our goal.

Houli, Vlas and White continually broke through our defensive wall from 40m mark in our forward line. Our midfield simply isnt quick enough and are getting caught out zoning off their quicker opponents. As soon as a quicker mid/hb has the ball in space we are too slow to close them down, giving them ample time to dispose of the footy

6PR last night. I think it was Peter Vlahos said the club had been in contact with them and they and passed on all the information they had received. Said that the eagles had completed a thorough investigation and found no evidence that the boys has been out on the drink.

6PR last night. I think it was Peter Vlahos said the club had been in contact with them and they and passed on all the information they had received. Said that the eagles had completed a thorough investigation and found no evidence that the boys has been out on the drink.

So I guess Shuey was sober when he was sitting on the floor with a stupid dumb look on his face and 2 bags of chips in his hands which coincidently was taken on the night of his bday?

right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: A. Selwood, Brown, Embley
In: Waters, McGinnity, Hams

Actually run Hams through the midfield a bit. While obviously not a gun he does have a good long left foot on him.
He needs to actually be able to find the ball, let alone kick it.

Would rather Cripps in over Razzle as we may as well get games into the young player with more promise.

Cripps and Hams both had excellent WAFL games, I'd like to see good WAFL games rewarded rather than just bringing in flogs who played shit in the WAFL (Adam selwood, embley, mcginnity).

You should have to earn the right to play, this isn't Melbourne ffs. As Glass said the other day, the guys had no effort and didn't care about the game at all. Its a privilege to wear the eagles colours, it isn't a right.

So I guess Shuey was sober when he was sitting on the floor with a stupid dumb look on his face and 2 bags of chips in his hands which coincidently was taken on the night of his bday?

right

Was this on twitter or something?

Tonight tests my support for the eagles. If Adam selwood isn't dropped I am no longer supporting woosha and will microwave my membership and go support a real finals team like Richmond.

I'm sure the diehard Tigers fans who have sat through 30 years of misery will welcome you jumping onboard because your highly successful team is having a rough patch.

Tonight tests my support for the eagles. If Adam selwood isn't dropped I am no longer supporting woosha and will microwave my membership and go support a real finals team like Richmond.
What if it reads:

Out - A Selwood
In - P McGinnity

Will you still relinquish your membership?

I'm sure the diehard Tigers fans who have sat through 30 years of misery will welcome you jumping onboard because your highly successful team is having a rough patch.

Good. You'd fit in well. :thumbsu:

GErBZ.jpg

Really? I mean how obvious do I need to make it?

What if it reads:

Out - A Selwood
In - P McGinnity

Will you still relinquish your membership?

I actually wouldn't mind as much, if McGinnity comes in and spuds it up again then I'll continue ripping him to shreds but if he comes in and replaces Selwood AND plays good then I may ease up on him a bit. Don't get me wrong, I really dislike mcginnity and the fact he was brought in all last year despite not deserving it especially when he would only rack up 4 disposals a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back