Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, you're ******* done Woosha. Keeping the boys club going, you've lost my support.
and so the tanking has begun.

hams, mcginnity. foul

So the only guys that were available and not named were; Dalziell, Lycett, Smith, Carter, Colledge, McInness

Who the **** would be beneficial from that lot?

St Kilda v West Coast
Etihad Stadium, Sunday June 9, 4.40pm AEST
ST KILDA
In: B.Maister, C.Jones, T.Dennis-Lane, J.Saunders, S.Dunell
Out: S.Fisher (foot), J.Ferguson

WEST COAST
In: A.Hams, J.Brennan, P.McGinnity, J.Cripps, B.Wilson
Out: D.Glass (hip), M.LeCras (arm)

Nope, you're ******* done Woosha. Keeping the boys club going, you've lost my support.

Lol ok

Smith has fallen back a long way. Has had a couple of high possession games lately too, but can't get a look in. Wonder if they have considered moving him up the ground for Perth (or have they already done this)?

B: Wilson, Mackenzie, Butler
HB: Hurn, Brown, Rosa
C: A Selwood, S Selwood, Kerr
HF: Hams, Darling, Masten
F: Cox, Kennedy, Hill
Foll: Naitanui, Priddis, Shuey
I/C (from): Brennan, Cripps, Embley, Gaff, Hutchings, McGinnity, Sheppard

So three of Brennan, Cripps, Embley, Gaff, Hutchings, McGinnity, Sheppard get dropped.

Brennan won't be in I wouldn't think with Wilson in and I'd presume Hutchings would be dropped again judging by patterns. Gaff will stay in, Embley will stay in, those are guaranteed. So that leaves Cripps, McGinnity and Sheppard left for the final two spots. Who will take the final spots is anyones guess with our MC in charge.

I like the extended Ins. I wonder how serious the outs are - in particular, LeCras after the last couple weeks smells of injured in public, dropped in private.

But ASelwood and Embley need to be two of the emergencies.

So the only guys that were available and not named were; Dalziell, Lycett, Smith, Carter, Colledge, McInness

Who the **** would be beneficial from that lot?

Anyone would be more beneficial than having that crab Adam Selwood in our team. Have McGinnity take his spot for all I care, he is damaging our team from the inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So three of Brennan, Cripps, Embley, Gaff, Hutchings, McGinnity, Sheppard get dropped.

Brennan won't be in I wouldn't think with Wilson in and I'd presume Hutchings would be dropped again judging by patterns. Gaff will stay in, Embley will stay in, those are guaranteed. So that leaves Cripps, McGinnity and Sheppard left for the final two spots. Who will take the final spots is anyones guess with our MC in charge.

No, we don't have to keep that structure when we turn in the final teamsheets, the dropped players can come from anywhere.

Lol they've given up on the season, we're gonna lose to the Saints this week

Yeah, the Ins have that vibe, don't they? I'm not sure I mind, tbh. Give WAFL players a chance to prove themselves, start trying out whatever weird and whacky game plans spring forth from the coaching staff's brains.

No, we don't have to keep that structure when we turn in the final teamsheets, the dropped players can come from anywhere.

The afl website isn't working for me at the moment but it always has the disclaimer that players will be dropped from the interchange line up, unless something has changed recently.

edit: got it working in another browser.

• Interchange From*
  • 35 Patrick McGinnity
  • 34 Mark Hutchings
  • 5 Brad Sheppard
  • 32 Andrew Embley
  • 15 Jamie Cripps
  • 3 Andrew Gaff
  • 14 Jacob Brennan
  • *Three to be omitted

With those outs I'm actually tipping the Saints this week. Not going to be pretty...

Not necessarily - Glass has been great this year but a small defender might be the ticket for facing the Saints' forward line (McKenzie-Reiwoldt would have been the match up anyway.

And Lecras needs to figure out what's going on with his game this year.

The afl website isn't working for me at the moment but it always has the disclaimer that players will be dropped from the interchange line up, unless something has changed recently.

It still says that, but its not actually the case - coaches can change their on-field 18 in the final hand-in which means effectively everyone in the 25 is in play. Made the mistake of forgetting that in the match where Naita and a bunch of others came in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back