Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

100 games in 10 seasons in the list. Boy oh boy, wowee.

Ordinary footballer, not adding a lot to our side these days.

Might not be adding a lot atm, but when his body was willing he looked to be a ten year on baller. "Ordinary footballer" is disregarding his early career and natural ability before it was curtailed by injury, after injury.

Might not be adding a lot atm, but when his body was willing he looked to be a ten year on baller. "Ordinary footballer" is disregarding his early career and natural ability before it was curtailed by injury, after injury.

Potential he showed nigh on a decade ago is pretty irrelevant, he is an ordinary footballer now. I thought he'd be a good midfielder too, but I thought Nicoski would be a great half back and Sampi would be a star. Things don't always turn out as you'd hope.

Potential he showed nigh on a decade ago is pretty irrelevant, he is an ordinary footballer now. I thought he'd be a good midfielder too, but I thought Nicoski would be a great half back and Sampi would be a star. Things don't always turn out as you'd hope.

Sampi was a star

St Kilda v West Coast
Etihad Stadium, Sunday June 9, 4.40pm AEST
ST KILDA
In: B.Maister, C.Jones, T.Dennis-Lane, J.Saunders, S.Dunell
Out: S.Fisher (foot), J.Ferguson

WEST COAST
In: A.Hams, J.Brennan, P.McGinnity, J.Cripps, B.Wilson
Out: D.Glass (hip), M.LeCras (arm)

Nope, you're ****ing done Woosha. Keeping the boys club going, you've lost my support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilson for Glass as the third tall will surely get a run this week. I hope Cripps for Embley, Hams for LeCras, and I don't care between Brennan/McGinnity for Selwood as they both are pretty similar in a lot of ways (aggressive headless chooks).

Don't follow the WAFL? Hams deserves a spot on form.

really? form? if thats the case wilson shouldve got a game ages ago.

he was brought in because of lecras. but lets face it hell be ducking till the cows come home.

a selwood and embley still in. how cute.

Lol I'm going to this game. Should be a real high quality cracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back