Changes For Round 19 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As our midfield seems depleted this week, maybe we can rotate one of Crisp, Greenwood or Maynard through the middle for a week.
I reckon Bucks is foxing a bit.
Love to unleash Degoey, Elliott,Sier and Treloar come finals.
Question is will we be in the top four bracket at that stage?

As our midfield seems depleted this week, maybe we can rotate one of Crisp, Greenwood or Maynard through the middle for a week.
I reckon Bucks is foxing a bit.
Love to unleash Degoey, Elliott,Sier and Treloar come finals.
Question is will we be in the top four bracket at that stage?
Must win at least the Swans game.

Is he dead.. was it Ulysses on High St Northcote? They haven't renovated that joint since they built it. Idiots are still using the same utensils as well. Filth re
I stopped going there when I saw a cockroach

We are absolutely no chance.

De Goey, Treloar and Elliott are all top 6 players - Dunn, Aish, Reid, Goldsack, Wells, Sier... on top of that. Can’t compete with the top sides when you’re missing so many.

We are absolutely no chance.

De Goey, Treloar and Elliott are all top 6 players - Dunn, Aish, Reid, Goldsack, Wells, Sier... on top of that. Can’t compete with the top sides when you’re missing so many.
I agree. We will stick with them for a q but with those outs I expect them to be a 4 goal a quarter better side.

Tigers by 50.

I agree. We will stick with them for a q but with those outs I expect them to be a 4 goal a quarter better side.

Tigers by 50.

They won by 43 last time when we had a better side. The margin could get scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment from Hardwick, "saw a couple of things in their game and have implemented them ourselves'.

Brown has been pretty good in VFL and was very good last week. Deserves his chance.
That is interesting! Took us quite a while to implement whatever it is that's been working so it'd be slightly annoying if they managed it in such a short time

With Magden being elevated i pray its cover for Moore and not Cox.
Those that have seen a bit of VFL this year is the elevation warrantied or more just a case of no one else left?

What is the best place in Northcote?

GRK for sit down.......highly recommended Greek food

Souvlaki GR for a take away.

With Magden being elevated i pray its cover for Moore and not Cox.
Those that have seen a bit of VFL this year is the elevation warrantied or more just a case of no one else left?
Doubt it will be Cox. Madgen plays as a defender, and the club was pretty clear in their article about his elevation that it was because Dunn had been placed on the long-term injury list.

McLarty would be the natural in for Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back