Changes For Round 19 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 men have an opportunity to do something very special this Saturday.
Exactly right.

Being defeatist and you’re basically there, defeated.

Exactly right.

Being defeatist and you’re basically there, defeated.

Old Jock McHale used to tell his players when he wanted extra effort

• Stir the stove Magpies

Interesting comment from Hardwick, "saw a couple of things in their game and have implemented them ourselves'.

Brown has been pretty good in VFL and was very good last week. Deserves his chance.

What was this I wonder? Riewoldt palming down the ball to forwards instead of trying to mark in an outnumbered contest, ala Cox? Not sure what else we'd be dishing up worth copying...

Sier missing just compounds the problem of no de Goey.

We're now two bulls down and with Brown added to the mix of Sidebottom, Adams, Thomas and Daicos just to small through the midfield IMO.

God there a cocky bunch of mothers boys over at Richmond. This time last year they were nobodies and now they are 'gods gift'. As someone said we have nothing to lose in this game, however I would rather see structure hold up regardless of personal. To come back into this side for a finals game is really only Treleor, De goey, reid and one of elliot/fas. Those are 3-4 big pieces of the puzzle for finals.

Richmond are peaking right now with their form, good luck trying to maintain that for 2 more months. We've got a stack of improvement left in us heading in to September, way more than the tigers. I'd be more than happy to get them first week of the finals with the inclusion of Treloar, JDG, Aish, Elliott and potentially Goldsack or Reid as well.

Just want to see our structures hold up this week and not get blown away late. They kicked 5-6 goals in 10 mins last time which made the scoreboard look a lot worse than what the game actually showed.

Bring on these arrogant campaigners. Go pies.

Also, Jon Ralph can get ****ed as well. You're barely a journalist let alone a Dr so **** off with your assessment that JDG is out for at least 4-6 weeks. What a complete and utter Richmond supporting fwit.

Not the game to lose two brutes in DeGoey and Sier as both would have dealt out some much needed aggression against a side that relies heavily on pressure. Will certainly miss both around the clearances plus DeGoey is arguably our most dangerous forward. Does Greenwood now get more midfield minutes perhaps including a tagging role?

Yeah i wouldn't mind seeing Greenwood around the footy more this week. I'd have him sit on Cotchin or Lambert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood will definitely tag Cotchin this week.

Lock it in Bucks.

Sier missing just compounds the problem of no de Goey.

We're now two bulls down and with Brown added to the mix of Sidebottom, Adams, Thomas and Daicos just to small through the midfield IMO.

Crisp, Maynard and Greenwood could all be a chance to roll through the midfield this week. I still think we'll win enough of the footy, it's just all about not giving straight to Vlaustin, Short and Rance. That's where the tigers do their damage.

Richmond are peaking right now with their form, good luck trying to maintain that for 2 more months. We've got a stack of improvement left in us heading in to September, way more than the tigers. I'd be more than happy to get them first week of the finals with the inclusion of Treloar, JDG, Aish, Elliott and potentially Goldsack or Reid as well.

Just want to see our structures hold up this week and not get blown away late. They kicked 5-6 goals in 10 mins last time which made the scoreboard look a lot worse than what the game actually showed.

Also, Jon Ralph can get ****** as well. You're barely a journalist let alone a Dr so **** off with your assessment that JDG is out for at least 4-6 weeks. What a complete and utter Richmond supporting fwit.

When did Jon Ralph say that?

Also, Jon Ralph can get ****** as well. You're barely a journalist let alone a Dr so **** off with your assessment that JDG is out for at least 4-6 weeks. What a complete and utter Richmond supporting fwit.
Anything Ralph says is a complete and utter cockhand. The guy doesn’t have a shred of interest in my books I’ve never seen a bigger case of someone making a living from click bait. Even more than Robbo.

If someone could point me into the direction a single meaningful article that he’s broken and told us about first I’d love to hear, it doesn’t even have to be a broken story, maybe it’s an out of the box opinion he’s had the courage to put a reputation on the line. I might even read it.

Well, this is all typical pies drama.
In the end we will put out 22 pies players and they will go hammer & tongs. Rapt for Browny getting a go, hope he responds like young Daicos last week.

Daicos and brown in same team makes us quite small
Would if liked wills if he was fit or fasolo

I stopped going there when I saw a cockroach

I saw one as well.. told the owners ''wtf is this shit re.. you've got f cockroaches in the joint.. clean up a bit re'.. I'm not gonna say what they said after that.. but I havent been back since re.. apparently I'm an ahristo for bringing it up to keep it short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back