Preview Changes round 9 vs West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 reporting Chayce to come in a play in defence, ROC to play midfield, Fog to go forward in a 'more permanent role'.
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for Chayce. I dont know why he has slumped so badly in the last two years, but I hope its all behind him now! Looking forward to tomorrow's game :)

I’m hoping the Suns have some interest in him given he’s from there and they need depth in that department. I’ll take Will Brodie.

(Speaking of fringe Suns; whatever happened to Jez McLennan. They drafted him too 25 but he cannot get a game)
And gave up their future mid-first pick for that pick 25.

It will be for Tex without a doubt.

Forward line of Frampton, Himmelberg, Thilthorpe with Fog middle or dropped
Roo suggested that Fog would replace Tex this week.... with O'Connor replacing Fog.

So expect Billy in for Berg... or perhaps Thilthorpe if we are worried about his knee.

Personally I would being in Frampton for ROB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fog's playing forward was my take from Rahilly's presser.

Fog replacing McHenry
O'Connor in for Fog
McAdam in for Murphy
Frampton replacing Tex

I could also see us not bringing in McAdam, playing Seed forward, Smith middle then bringing Jones in down back

So based on the pressers...

B: Brown, Butts, Doedee
HB: Jones, Murray, Hamill
C: Smith, Keays, Sholl
HF: Seedsman, Fogarty, Sloane
F: Rowe, Frampton, Thilthorpe
R: O'Brien, Schoenberg, Laird
I: Kelly, O'Connor, Mackay, Berry
Sub: Worrell

Personally I would play Worrell instead of Mackay & Himmelberg instead of O'Brien.

Ins: Jones, Murray, Frampton, O'Connor
Outs: McPherson, Murphy, McHenry, Walker, Himmelberg

I like how we saw Frampton absolutely stink up the joint for a month and our coaches have gone "you know what we need this week? More of that thanks"
Went well in the SANFL so gets a recall and like O'Connor his family is in Perth.

Went well in the SANFL so gets a recall and like O'Connor his family is in Perth.
As long as Hberg is out and they are not both playing it really is irrelevant.

Neither have done anything this year at AFL level.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So when did the rule of picking a player based matching their home state to the state we're playing in come in....? Is this really a thing...?? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Don't know that it's a thing but in O'Connor's case it was pretty predictable given his SANFL form......Only going to cost the club game day tickets for his family and friends... :)

So when did the rule of picking a player based matching their home state to the state we're playing in come in....? Is this really a thing...?? 🤦🏻‍♂️
After our game in Tasmania....

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes round 9 vs West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back